FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
czn82d.png

Why?
Read the remarks there. Amount updates @ 12am EST.

Looks like Jueki's FS Manager is no longer working with FS. :(
Yeah It ain't working. I guess its because of the recent changes in the File Manager by FS.

@ Ricky - I guess there is some uploading problem for files above 1gb. I was uploading 4 movies and out of that one movie was of 1.10gb. It got uploaded but it was showing the size 0 bytes. I deleted and uploaded again, same thing. Then again deleted and uploaded, then it was fine. I faced similar problem yesterday but that was just once.

@ RiteshH: Are you a Premium? And that was with RL?

@ rey2k5: That file is dead. You need to reupload that

No earnings delay - In fact there was an increase in earnings :)

Hello Sir,
I have acocunt in fileserve.
But, i can't see Payout Buton even i have above 21.60$ and also my earnings are not updated.
I think it's showing wrong information of my earnings.

ricky , i have a request if possible implement it, i am premium user so file stay even if no downloads , can you make settings in such way so that even premium users get option to delete file which has no downloads in x days ?

hey ricky when i am copying the file ....there is an error as
"The size of the file xxx.avi exceeds your storage limit".can u tell wats the prob ..iam a premium user and using mozilla firefox....

Since absolutely no one has answered my question before, I ask again.... because it's sunday and now we're faced with the payout problems....

I just requested a "transfer to payout account". That is pending. Only after that one is approved will I be able to request an actual payout.

So....

My question is (once again!) - How long does it take for the "transfer to payout account" to be approved??? So that after we can request a real payout??!!!

Gerner2010 said:
New FS Payout (I have no clue):
You request "Transfer to payment account" on Sunday, You press
the "Payout" button on x-day and you get the money on someday....

Beautiful signature now..... you're right..... we have 0 clues on how and when payouts are now, since no one tells us how long it takes for the transfer to payout account to be approved......

It should be immediate for those who have a verified email.......:(

@BloodSucker

From what I understand from the FS news, it'll be approved after 1-2 days

If that is the case, then we'll never again be able to request a payout on a Sunday and have it approved to be paid on Monday-Tuesday.

So, it's pretty much messed up!!! X-(

Like I said, no one has talked about that properly, and now we're just gonna have to guess and see when we'll be able to request payout.

This transfer to payout account should be immediate, and not waiting around for 1-2-... days. Cause I don't think anyone works on this at weekends.

yeah man .....i have just requested it and its getting approved.....now i have 2 wish tht it approves today itself...or else iam fuked up....:(

@ Gerner2010: Yes. You change it first, then press transfer to payout. After approval you press payout. Then go to your second one and do the same.

@ RiteshH: Free users are only supposed to upload files less than 1GB

@ bhanuprasad1981: No, we won't be doing that. Then all premium users will be getting their files deleted. The purpose of Premium is to keep your files there.

@ adi111: PM me your username and i'll fix it

@ Hax0r: Where are you remote uploading from? We got a ton of new machines to do this job.

@ Bloodsucker: ??? You get payout Mon-Weds like always. You'll get approved within 24-48 hours and live on.

Everyone is getting their paper. What's to worry? We will be doing the payments on time.

That still doesn't answer my question.

HOW LONG does it take for the "transfer to payout account" to be approved?? Because only after that one is approved, will we be able to request an actual payout!!

I'm only angry, because no one answers my actual question!!!

and why should I relax cause it's Sunday...? It's just another day of the week.

So.....

RickyFS - do you mind, please, answering my real question??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back