FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Alessio89: You think my memory is so short-spanned I cant remember what you did? Try cheat with our stats again and get done over. And please repay the 600 USD you made off us fraudulently.

You are a *******...cuz I haven't done what you say! If you think I lie, **** you man! I'm innocent and what happened to me isn't fair. Anyway I'm not able to do that, even if I don't realise what shit happened.

Last edited:
@ ciaociao: ?

@ tonijoni: IP blocked

@ mars0512: It means that the fund for some of the premiums sold have not been released yet. 30 days before released.

@ Alessio89: You are as innocent as the bug I squashed with my heel today in my apartment. A menace to the overall environment.

yesterday i post 50 +files on two forums, i earn 0,01 cents in 24 hours with fileserve and 3,40 u$s with the mirror!!!

is a joke?
id fileserve: "newuploader"

1 week and nothing :S
59885fs.png

@ tonijoni & gabriel_b: Wasn't blocked by us.

@ Alessio89: That is truly how much I pity you.

@ Koku: Check your ul.to account:

http://[username]:[password]@ul.to/at42bv8z/my_video.rar

Works fine here and people are moving their files.

@ all who thinks you have a stats problem: There isn't any. I don't see any stats fluctuation which is lower than normal or higher than normal, and this means I'm not just looking at YOUR profile; I'm looking at the overall picture.

As i said before i am not able to copy files now, When ever i try to do so getting error msg that i have exceeded the storage limit , But i am using a premium account

Pls help this started from yesterday

@ Ugo: Ul.to => FS should work.

@ anilkumar247: Need username

@ Alessio89: You think my memory is so short-spanned I cant remember what you did? Try cheat with our stats again and get done over. And please repay the 600 USD you made off us fraudulently.

@ Hoolifan: 24 Hours.
Thanks for solving the problem fast.:D

Wait for a 1-2 hour at least before getting worried, a 4 minute delay isn't something to get concerned about

Its a 2 day delay and it is something to get worried about since I couldnt press the payout button even though I had 20+ before Sunday.
Its gotten worse. It should be $26.41 instead of $19.06. I only made $1.56 so far today and $2.51 yesterday. If you take away those two day, I would still have at least $23+ not anything below $20.
Even if I took away what I made on the 23rd and 24th, I would have $20. So its basically a 3 day delay.

Why should I settle for this when something is clearly out of sync and is affecting when I can payout and how much I can payout.

hvfa3d52e9qgkjqx7quj.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back