FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
earn.jpg

still pending my money cannot payout please fix this one my id - kasuwa cannot transfer my money payout account please

You ask the same questions over and over again dont you?
Must be the 5th time you ask the same question.
Stop it ffs.

Money will be transferred to the payout account on Mondays or Tuesdays.
It is TUESDAY today.

WAIT!

You keep saying the same thing Garner2010. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT ALREADY. We're just wondering why for the past 2 weeks its late USUALLY MONDAY ITS APPROVED.

Sometimes the button appears on Mondays, sometimes it appears on Tuesdays.

Why does it matter?
You just click on the button when it appears.

No need for 100 people to write that the button has not appeared.
No need for 100 people to ask Ricky to check their account because they do not see the button.

If Wednesday comes and the button has not appeared you might have a reason to ask.
But all these posts on Mondays or Tuesdays are completely useless.

I don't understand why are you keep repeating same thing again and again.:O

Please read the below instruction carefully and follow it.
:)

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i19/c7e553.png[/SLIDE]

Is anyone able to remote upload to fileserve from other hosts except filesonic ?

Is it Filesonic >> fileserve issue or remote upload is not working for all hosts ?

So we are back in full force again after this Easter Holiday break. People do have to take breaks, I guess you guys don't, but we do, so just going over the past few pages. Nothing of new particularly besides the weekly questions on where's the payment at? Which is of course a given.

Let me know guys. Everyone will be paid, we will pay and there's no reason for us not to pay ;)

Is anyone able to remote upload to fileserve from other hosts except filesonic ?

Is it Filesonic >> fileserve issue or remote upload is not working for all hosts ?
Just Filesonic -> Fileserve from what i tested so far. Did some MU/RS/NL links and all work perfectly. Either Filesonic banned Fileserve RU server's IP like Hotfile or they did some changes that causes Fileserve not to grab the download link at all.

I am not able to RU from ul.to » FileServe and Filesonic » FileServe
The RU FileServe » Filesonic works perfectly.
So I can't RU from other hosts to FileServe in the last 12 hours (at least). Maybe is just a temporary issue, I guess.

As i said before i am not able to copy files now, When ever i try to do so getting error msg that i have exceeded the storage limit , But i am using a premium account

Pls help this started from yesterday

So we are back in full force again after this Easter Holiday break. People do have to take breaks, I guess you guys don't, but we do, so just going over the past few pages. Nothing of new particularly besides the weekly questions on where's the payment at? Which is of course a given.

Let me know guys. Everyone will be paid, we will pay and there's no reason for us not to pay ;)

hello ricky...

my earnings still pending from 21/4

i want use this for renew the premium...

i hope fileserve not cancel my file after the payment....
i hope i can restart upload faster...

bb :D

@ Ugo: Ul.to => FS should work.

@ anilkumar247: Need username

@ Alessio89: You think my memory is so short-spanned I cant remember what you did? Try cheat with our stats again and get done over. And please repay the 600 USD you made off us fraudulently.

@ Hoolifan: 24 Hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back