FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn mine still

b678b6.png
:/

Hi RickyFS,

A lot of ppl in my site get the following:
Your IP has failed the captcha too many times. Please retry later.
Its very frustrating when i know i havent even used the captcha yet

I hope you get to fix this :(

@ Prazsky: Parrallel download worked here. Did you try from your home line?

@ ZeroAT: Money gets updated something every 20-30 min.

@ horde: 1.5 days behind. Your downloads from Tuesday should have been recorded now and updated.

@ grgqa: Not yet.

@ chromer19: Requested too late? Mass payments were sent out 12AM-ish on the 2nd of March.

@ Hillsid3: UK users? IWF filter, see first page.

@ pipels: At times it is slow because we're running operations even during peak hours.

@ thiru6241: That's being developed by the team even though we're carrying maintenance out. I mentioned it would be 1-2 months before that is ready.

@ Prazsky: Parrallel download worked here. Did you try from your home line?

@ ZeroAT: Money gets updated something every 20-30 min.

@ horde: 1.5 days behind. Your downloads from Tuesday should have been recorded now and updated.

@ grgqa: Not yet.

@ chromer19: Requested too late? Mass payments were sent out 12AM-ish on the 2nd of March.

@ Hillsid3: UK users? IWF filter, see first page.

@ pipels: At times it is slow because we're running operations even during peak hours.

Yeah Ricky. At first I was downloading from home and when I encountered the problem, I tried downloading from RDP as well. Can't download more than 1 file at a time. I am also getting terrible speeds today, almost like free user :'(

P.S. I am using Jdownloader.

@RickyFS: Thanks for replying <3

FS is awesome !

Perfect payments every week
Best support
Super fast download / upload speeds

Thanks Ricky , we owe you a lot !

Two thumbs up !

Dude please tell me why the hell you added remember me option when each and every time i have to login ? every time i login i make sure that i check remember me option but the next day i have to relogin i am a premium member and it really piss me off when i have to login each time to d/l either fix that or remove that option :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back