FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ addy4u: I don't need to relogin. Only when my IP changes of couse. Check if your IP changes. Shouldn't be any problem staying logged in.

@ thuglife1: That's a bit too late when payment was done over 14 hours ago.

Dude please tell me why the hell you added remember me option when each and every time i have to login ? every time i login i make sure that i check remember me option but the next day i have to relogin i am a premium member and it really piss me off when i have to login each time to d/l either fix that or remove that option :S

I never have a problem with that....I even logged in on my school's computer after I turned off the protection and was still logged in at home.

You may need to delete your cookies for fileserve then try again, or possibly try a different browser.

H Ricky, new premium member here, can't access ftp, always says "login incorrect", already regenerated new password, also tried different ftp clients and no succes, can you help out with this one? :D

@ DDawkins: You copy and pasted your password? Your password usually contains a "hidden" space, so paste it into notepad and remove all the excessive "space" before OR after it.

I'm waiting for a transfer since 20 February, this week if I passed.
fil.png

Acc:themycgroup

@ nickpop: Already answered earlier in this thread.

Question: Didn't everyone see a little increase in their earnings yesterday........? 8-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back