FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Hime: Probably later today.

@ charles: Username?

@ Shahrukh: You mean to upload to our competitors?

@ nickpop: What should be wrong? :)
It better be! After today's update it's showing only 14GB left for me! If it doesn't allow me to convert to premium, then after next update I have to become sitting duck(with fileserve).

Is there any effective way to upload a file to fileserve? Web upload crashes after sending about 70% of the 400MB file, and file uploaded by ftp is processed more than 5 hours now!

The same file I sent already to two other hosts without any problem, but only fileserve makes that I have to take medication to lower my blood pressure.:@

@ Supergenius: Upgraded you for a month now if that keeps you quiet. You got 30 days to make some money to upgrade your account next time.

@ Cashio: Webupload works fine.

@ Supergenius: Upgraded you for a month now if that keeps you quiet. You got 30 days to make some money to upgrade your account next time.

@ Cashio: Webupload works fine.
Ohh Ricky, could have done that earlier!! I could flood the thread with such swearing & could get an account for now(would upgrade myself to 1/2 years later on). :D

On topic, if I give you my username, can you make the process of transferring money for redemption faster? I would really like to make my premium account before my quota reaches!

@ Hime: 9.99 vs. my health of taking aspirins to cope with his BS if I'm going to stay in here is an easy choice for anyone.

Shoot me your username in a PM.

@ Cashio: How "fast" are you uploading with?

The mainsite is very slow , Also download upload is very very slow . I tried to open main site and upload something from my home and it's very slow also i tried to download upload from my vps and is also slow

i 'am with FS Since 6 months ago and i never had any issue with them they always are the best for my users and i am very satisfied with them, that`s all i say

@ Hime: 9.99 vs. my health of taking aspirins to cope with his BS if I'm going to stay in here is an easy choice for anyone.

Shoot me your username in a PM.

@ Cashio: How "fast" are you uploading with?
PMed you already.

BTW, server seems to be dwindling right now.

EDIT: You did it & I pressed the button for 6 months, but account type is still "free"! The money has been deducted.

EDIT2: Everything now fine :)

Last edited:
@ SuPeRGeNiUs: I don't recognize the problem about your 63 GB usage and 193 GB usage. How about I go in and wipe all the data, then we can test if it changes?

I've shown the patience that any rep would show, but you're pushing it. I don't sit here and take sh!t from anyone and that's how it has always been.

@ piratsko: try www.fileserve.com and not "fileserve.com". Download speeds are fine. Currently hitting 3MB/sec from server 494. Life must be good for the people who use our service.

Ricky how can i remote upload from easy-share.com? i tried
Code:
http://user: pass@file
http://directlink (generated via easy-share api)
http://user: pass@directlink

but no file is uploaded

I tried also www.fileserve.com now site is little bit faster but when i login and go to filemanager i'm waiting 1 minute for filemanager to load . also upload speed is very slow and when upload is finished i'm waiting arround 5 minutes for file to show in filemanager . I think File Manager is out of sync

RU is not working, the pages says "Success: Your file(s) are under processing:", but the pending remote file list shows nothing.

EDIT: it works, just not show in the pending list. BTW, the main site is slow.

Last edited:
@ t3od0r: Tell them to activate "Wget". Only 3 hosts have it..FS(meaning us), RS and MU.

@ piratsko: Ok..It's out of sync because techs are working on the tweaks that I've been talking about. Should be done in a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back