FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well ricky i download rapidleec and instaled it into my rdp i download this plugin http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=36508 but at the time to upload all the files ask my user an pass? how can i make the plugin remeber my user and pass?

[slide]http://www.seriesvo.com.ar/darkacidblue/snap341.jpg[/slide]

.?????

Can please anyone teachme how to upload files (files from 2gb) with rapidleech from my rdp to my premiu acuont in fileserve...

Ricky, why us cant upload "good" like before throught filezilla? why we now must use this "complicated software" to make ours uploads? ¿are this problems with the ftp something temporary?

Last edited:
Greetings RickyFS,

I have read in the previous posts that FTP function will be fixed in 3 weeks, did i get it right?
And that you suggest us to use Remote Upload or Rapidleech plugin. May i ask what are the download speed when "Remote Uploading" from a premium HotFile account?

Regards,
PCManiac

3 weeks of no FTP upload is outrageous! Shouldn't be fixing the FTP upload function the highest priority?! Not everyone of us can remote upload. And it's not like your web upload the fastest in the world, in fact it is one of the worst, having to endure one-at-a-time ~250KB/s upload speed compare to multi-file 7MB/s FTP upload speed.

How does one remote upload (non-Rapidleech) from Bitshare to Fileserve anyways?

Ok, i finally can upload to my account with rapidleech, but sadly i can said that rapidleech is a bad way to upload.... i only reach 350kb/s per file uploading by rapidleech, but by filezilla i get a rate of 1.5mb/s per file (40mb/s in 4 multitask filezilla stances with 10 simultaneous uploads each task)

Upload 2gb files at only 350mb/s is horrible, i really hope you can fix the ftp problem soon (how iTwins says, 3 weeks i a huge amount of time)

Last edited:
The web upload always crashes, also rapidleech doesn't work perfectly; the ftp was the only safe and quick method to upload files and now you're telling me that it will be ok in 3 weeks...are you crazy ? 3 weeks ? Have you a vague idea of what this means for the uppers ?

HTTP upload sucks hard. I get around 50 duplicate files if I upload around 150 files via FIU. We need FTP to work, there's really no other way. Can't use Rapidleech and shit on Windows RDP ya know, besides premium accounts get stolen too often from Rapidleech.

The web upload always crashes, also rapidleech doesn't work perfectly; the ftp was the only safe and quick method to upload files and now you're telling me that it will be ok in 3 weeks...are you crazy ? 3 weeks ? Have you a vague idea of what this means for the uppers ?

Yes....I want to cry, see this example with a 175mb file Two.And.A.Half.Men.S06E06.It's.Always.Nazi.Week.DVDRip.XviD-SAiNTS.DarkAcidBlue.rar:

The upload with filezilla finished at 11:20 (the upload only takes 3 minutes)

The file appear in the "pending ftp files" at 12:33 (one hour later)
[slide]http://www.seriesvo.com.ar/darkacidblue/snap339.jpg[/slide]

The file stays in the "pending ftp files" nearly nine hours... until 21:11 when finally passed to "All files"
snap343.jpg

Ten hours to get the link from a 175 mb file.... it's crazy.

i hope everything back to normal soon.

Last edited:
@DarkAcidBlue:

Rapidleech is ultra slow if you use your fast broadband to upload and it requires you to run it from a web server. I have an 100 Mbps full-duplex lease line home broadband and I cannot get more than 30KB/s per file if I use RL. It is best if you use it to upload from your webhost to Fileserve.

And stay away from 3rd party Rapidleech servers. Most of them would steal your userid/passwords.

@ PCManiac: You basically got it right.

@ iTwins: The FTP will still be working. It has nothing to do with the FTP function itself. It will still work as it used to but due to the recent changes that we're testing, it causes the "why haven't my files shown up"-issue. That will be fixed along with the 404-issue.

Ask Bitshare to activate wget.

@ Edward: It isn't. That's not how our system is built up. I won't go into more details since it is a tradesecret.

Last edited:
Site earnings never add to my balance. Because I earn 0.5-1$ per sale and FS hold 30 days so I never know when site earning will be added to my balance. Before transfer to payout account I had $48 for download earnings and $11 for site earnings. Today after requested payout my acc only have Sunday earnings and $5 site earning.
Where is $6 ? Where is my site earning ?
If you don't pay for site earning, please remove it Okay ?
Please check and let me know.

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i13/6e551c.jpg[/SLIDE]

@Ricky,

How long will it take to transfer the money to my redeemable balance? I need to get my first time Fileserve premium for 6 months.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, it's already more than 2 hours & I am trying this for the first time.

Last edited:
[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i13/6e551c.jpg[/SLIDE]

@Ricky,

How long will it take to transfer the money to my redeemable balance? I need to get my first time Fileserve premium for 6 months.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, it's already more than 2 hours & I am trying this for the first time.
I waiting 16 hours to transfer my funds from Download & Referrals to Payout/Redeem.
I don't know what is wrong with that,usually this process few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back