FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi rickyFS...i requested transfer to payout account 6 days ago...bt still my money not transfer... it show pending.......could u pls tell me whts wrong

my user name : avora87

I finally logged in my FS account in VPS for web upload file and I hope my FS account wont get Ban for logging in from different country rather than my home country of daily login. I used to login in my personal computer and always used FTP to upload from VPS so didnt worry but first time I login direct there.

@ SuPeRGeNiUs: What relevance? It means we don't need to calculate your storage. It gets updated after 24 hours. If you can't live with that, upgrade. If you can't upgrade, live with it.

@ mohammed: Are you using a VPS or your own connection?

@ Snow: Should be casual.

will my account be banned if when using rapidleeches from fs (for reupload) and downloading from home together since they are different ipaddresses? :| thanks.

@RickyFS.....mate check this whn my money transfered???

793889.jpg

@ mohammed: Why don't you install rapidleech on that RDP?

@ 1800din: As long as you don't download simultaneously we're fine.

@ ArthonaD87: What's wrong? You will probably get approved for transfer soon.

@ tre2k3 + bluray50: When you ask for a payout please message me. We will fund the difference of the missing money separately. It seems to have been an old issue from some time ago that shouldn't have happened, but did happen.

Ricky FTP Files doest shows up i have uploaded 1 hr ago i still cant find in manager FS should Devolep a uploading manager for the users

the same problem..... Rapidleech is free?

Why some times the uploads function ok, but the rest of the time this issue happens? i am with fileserve since august 2010 and my upload metoad always was the same, this problem is new (no more than one month ago) so... ¿why before the ftp upload was good but now sucks some times? what is the advantage to upload at 50mb/s if the filess appears in fileserve one or two or three hours after the upload was finished?

help us ricky.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back