FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The happynes with the new manager was short timed.
Im realy enjoy to work with my files on my acc.
Now a issue with the stats and all start crying and complaining.
Give the techs some time to try to fix that,dont forget the time diference and the fact it happend on sunday.
I take a look on my stats after the reports "frozen" and my earnings was over 4$ now its 2,73$ for the last day and whe will see...

regards

How do you know earnings has decreased when stats are delayed?

i hope you are not that stupid!
we got so many posters,if we fail to upload, people will download from other posters.
that's how your earnings decreases!

web upload, ftp, remote upload all down!!!
and really don't like they sort file by date.
2 extra clicks are total unnecessary.
and 1.5 Mbps upload speed for each file via ftp is the slowest among hotfile,filesonic,filefactory.
i always consider fileserve is the best among those file hosts.
filesonic really increases uploaders' upload enthusiasm a lot by giving people 2+ Mbps upload speed.

maybe fileseve can separate premium users from free users:

1. premium users - 2+ Mbps upload speed for each file via ftp
2. free users - 1.5 Mbps upload speed for each file via ftp

I would choose Fileserve over Filesonic even if there's a lot of "shit" happening to it because it is a more popular website/file host than the latter which means people are likely to prefer Fileserve links over Fileononic links even if you post them side by side; ergo more $$$ to make with Fileserve. LOL :P

But seriously now, fileserve needs to be more stable. Why can't it be as stable as its competitors? What system does it employ?

we got so many posters,if we fail to upload, people will download from other posters.
that's how your earnings decreases!

web upload, ftp, remote upload all down!!!
and really don't like they sort file by date.
2 extra clicks are total unnecessary.
and 1.5 Mbps upload speed for each file via ftp is the slowest among hotfile,filesonic,filefactory.
i always consider fileserve is the best among those file hosts.
filesonic really increases uploaders' upload enthusiasm a lot by giving people 2+ Mbps upload speed.

maybe fileseve can separate premium users from free users:

1. premium users - 2+ Mbps upload speed for each file via ftp
2. free users - 1.5 Mbps upload speed for each file via ftp
Are you kidding me? It's as fast as others here. Wth is your server located?

A little downtime in uploads is not a good reason to go bananas and declare decreased earnings.

Sit down and relax...

@DANG3ROUS

Re-calculation of the stats?

Sit down and relax.. :)

Guys, haven't you read ricky's post? He said they are recalculating the stats. During such process every figure you see in your account may rise and fall. This happened a couple of times before. Just be patient.

@Gerner and other patrons of this thread: I just hope you do not lose your patience anytime soon with these new friends we have here. We must admit, you and I were once in their shoes before. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back