FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My yesterdays earnings dissapered i had 75 downloads yesterday and suddenly i have only 23 in my stats report. so what happened?

The same to me! I checked my stats 2 hours ago. Things seemed fine, stats was updating but now, stat is nearly zero for yesterday. :|

i am moving to filesonic, best site ever , i was testing him from 2 weeks, no bugs, NEVER had delays, high speed to upload (via FTP) all statistics are live, all payments make in time.At every delay on fileserve i am loosing at least 3 $ sow f**k fileserve.....is a big diseaster. And of course filesonic is paying much better for example:

251-400 MB -25$ Group A (LOL fileserve)

At filesonic you can buy lifetime premium for 149$.....neah ....you can buy now from your direct balance for 82,77$-at fileserve for 2 years is 99,99 (LOL again fileserve)
Another thing at filesonic you can take other links from filesonic (remote upload)....of course at fileserve is not possible (LOL again fileserve)

And at filesonic they ANSWER when you contact them ......NEVER had a response from fileserve. So f**k fileserve . Hope you lose ever member you have .Instant copy-move-delete actions -at filesonic (even if the server is very busy)-this thing is trying fileserve, too bad is not working when the server are busy.I am a premium user and i am sorry that i was take it....hehe lol free user at filesonic have unlimited space to ...LOL LOL LOL fileserve.Another thing.....Premium users can upload up too 5GB!!!!!!!
All the things from filesonic are much better, fileserve sucks

You are probably right. But I still believe in FS and am not going to give up. :|. But FS, please be more stable, at least in stat counting. Whenever stats have problems, I even don't want to update my blog or post any thread. Must say again, my yesterday stats disappeared. This has never happened before, right?

lol my earnings decreased and so yesterdays stats ..

i hope FS will fix it soon , i hope they dont loose my yesterday earnings $$ :P

anyways rickyfs , fs is still the best file host out there ..

dam!! from last 3 hrs I m getting this error
p95Pe.png

My yesterdays earnings dissapered i had 75 downloads yesterday and suddenly i have only 23 in my stats report. so what happened?

Lol - Yesterday i posted double the amounts of uploads i had and was expecting double earnings :p
This morning my earnings decreased from what i had yesterday xD , but don't worry they will get the stats up & running soon

They always do :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back