FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
at 19.00 23 January 2011 EST → $ 32.00
22.00 23 January 2011 EST → $ 32.99
23.47 23 January 2011 EST → $ 32.47
now → $ 31.97

Corrupt data.

Why you think some people only had 2/3 of their normal earnings? It is nice for those who had the benefits of other's earnings. That's why it got recalculated.

Lol, i love when the stats get delayed and people go haywire, haha, predicting the doom of fileserve. I even saw one guy comparing FS with FSC, good luck to you but everyone here knows who is the clear winner IN EVERY DEPARTMENT.

@everyone else

for heavens sake relex, when ricky said they are fixing the stats it means THEY ARE FIXING IT, so wait. If they dont get fixed after 24 hours then come here and complain.

Hi Ricky. I have a question for you. I have fileserve premium, but i need it only for Unlimited upload and i almost didnt download anything using this premium. So i want to give access to my account for my friend. Can I do that? You didn't ban me? ;)

@ Wirellell: That's called account sharing

@ all: I believe the FTP, Remote & Rapidleech issue should be fixed within the hour (if not already) - you're free to try.

Replied to PM.

And why is it not possible to delete folders with the new file manager?

Edit: Seems like folder deletion is only working on Firefox and not on Chrome and IE.

Edit: Nope, not working on Firefox either. Something wrong.

Edit: Now its working again on both FF and Chrome lol.

Hi , I have reached 20$ minimum. But there's no Tranfer button. Please check.

[SLIDE]http://img.fakrub.com/graphic/images/2011/January/24/6786_4D3D2FE1.jpg[/SLIDE]

@InnoX he knows about this problem, read the news on fileserve, it tells you that they are experiencing problems for the 23rd, which means they possibly could be having the same issues for the 24th.

Dont make a new post in here complaining about stats, it happens and RickyFS will deal with it accordingly

@boyizsleep as stated earlier on the transfer button is not here for the 24th, RickyFS stated in a previous post that "No transfer button when we're updating stats for 24t"

@ Prazsky: You can delete folders in the new file manager. In fact you can delete from 1 string and all attached strings to that 1 string. This means if you have 10 subfolders under 1 folder you can delete that now + all its content with a single click

@ iHate: If you have used sharingmatrix, links they won't work. If you're using Filesonic links they will work - Just not all the time. Sometimes there's issue with login, other times there's issue with finding the file. The ratio of fail is higher with FSn than MU, RS or any other host in that particular. I think you have to "retry" this.

@ InnoX: For 23rd you should be looking fine. For 24th we're still working on that.

@ boyizsleep: We're currently updating stats for 24th/doing a lot of internal work, so there will be no transfer button until all this is done.

You guys should learn to read some of the earlier posts.

The same things are being asked over and over again.

@InnoX they are fixing this issue.

@Boyizsleep they are recalculating stats.

I don't get why everyone is so hooked up with the stats. How does it hurt if the stats are delayed for a few hours? You never lose any money with Fileserve, whatever you have earned will eventually get added to the tally. I believe there are more pressing issues to look after than fixing the stats 24x7.

Ok it looks like FTP for recent files are good.

All FTP pendings is slowly getting progressed. This may take a few hours, so don't need to cancel/abort. Your files will appear :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back