FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Zarroc: Usually Sunday/Monday your money will be transferred. There's not much to worry if you run out of Premium - Your files won't be deleted for excess use; not on a weekend.
Just a small update on this matter:
Money has been transferred over night, so everything's cool :D

I'd like to thank RickyFS for helping me retain an account which I purchased for a member on this board, it's a long story but the account is with the rightful owner and the members who were involved with the "hacking" will both receive a permanent ban (You know who you are).

Thanks again RickyFS, I appreciate your help.

@ RickyFS : Is remote upload from rapidshare or megaupload possible ?

My RDP server is located in Europe & i get shitty Upload speed to fileserve .

Maybe i could upload to rapidshare/megaupload then RU the files to FS .

RS is better recommended. Faster and more reliable when locating files. MU seemed to, since their "upgrade"/update, have some problems locating files and verifying users. Furthermore, some usernames are restricted to remote upload.

What is the location of FileServe servers? as i get very shitty speeds from Europe and interested in upload directly to their europe server

anyone please help me

My account is hacked...username: 2k2win...the provided payment mail ID is not mine....mine was "mashfik.ahmed@gmail.com" He took my weeks payment $20!!! What can I do?

Nothing? Why didn't you notice it quicker? The last payout was 10 days ago for you. Prior to that you had about 5-7 days to discover the details have been changed.

ricky , i will ask this again
i know i asked it b4 but ppls are keep saying its allowed
well , i wanna use my FS premium at sborg + i use it at my home pc (will not download from both at the same time) so is this risky ?
and if yes ? what do you recommend me to do ?
thanks in advance .

Ricky got a tricky question for you:
Lets say I have a text in my sig, linked to my FS ref.
Someone signed up and started uploading files.
He decided to buy a rapidleech and he buy from the same guy/company which I'm using.
This guy/company got 5 ips for 100 clients and I ended up being on the same ip as my ref.
Will this get me and my ref banned?

PS: Its not my story, I don't have ref

@ NightMare: Yes should be fine.

@ UnReaL69: Not recommended. If both gets banned for ref-cheat then that's the end of that story. You should ask yourself the question: How would you judge/look at it from our point of view? How do we "secure"/make sure that you and that other person are actually two different people? This isn't something where you show up with your physical presence...This is behind monitors and a lot can be claimed.

hi ricky from here as well :)

can confirm that the lag between FManager counter and real statistics is NO MORE than 16 to 18 hours.

Uploaded some stuff without sharing and DL to see when numbers appear in FM counter they appear approx.in 16 hrs.

That's the only quite serious issue to still solve. The rest are small fixes.

Hope this helps :)

Prefer files to be listed by any case A-Z but we can live with another click.

Finally searching files gives a-z order ;)

Copy function with new FM is a paradise (fast).

congrats and ty all the time replying via e-mail(s) in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back