FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have anyone withdrawn from hotfile/fileserve/uploading.com to thier Alertpay account?

Will Alertpay charge you the "Receive Funds" fee of 2.5%, if you exceeded the $400 USD/month or $2000 USD/Lifetime limit?

https://www.alertpay.com/en/fees.aspx:
* Personal Starter accounts pay no receiving fees on up to $400 USD or equivalent/month or $2,000 USD or equivalent/lifetime and cannot accept credit card payments.

Ricky can u tell me whether we can request earning on same Alertpay account ? like I and my friend on difffernt FS accounts i.e his and mine use same Account to withdraw $$ ?

@ bouabdellah: Lots of files not found it seems. That could be something on their end. I do see files ending up on our servers successfully.

@ Don: PM me the link

@ Mahaj: Tick a file and look at column 3 where it says Rename File

urgh...another hacked accounts...once again it creeps me up, and a mass hacked account this time, FS must be very popular in paying out high amount of money nowadays, lol

It's literally insane how many hacked accounts we get. I honestly do not know wt(F!) people download or use in order to get their stuff changed. I always emphasize to use separate passwords for your emails, do not login to your email from your VPS, don't download files with .exe files in them even if they're named "setup.exe"...It's nuts

@ all: Please see Website (HTML2) ...I believe some of you requested this.

Like I told everyone else...Cut off time was Tuesday 3-4AM. Doesn't matter if you requested 5PM on Tuesday...It's Tuesday 3-4AM if you were getting paid on Wednesday 3AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back