FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ iHate: I cannot give you a time and date on it. I can only inform you that our programmers are working hard on making this available for you guys and that it is on the way.

Hi rickyFS , i have a problem with the count of my file beetween 100 to 200 mb. In fact next to the file you count for example 500 downloads (( so no problem ) but when i go to the statistics report , it's not totally counted ( for example 200 instead of 500) .And because of that i lost 5$ each day ... I give you my id (and also the name of the folder) in pm in order to check this. I add that it"s maybe my mistake but i prefer you check because i lost much money

Thanks

sigh... *looking at Ricky's straight face* lol =)
just put all answers to same q at 1st post and say "refer to 1st post" that will make your life easier mate

@ bouabdellah: Because file manager count doesn't reflect your stats report count as previously explained a few hundred times in this topic :)

Ok ok RickyFS , however i spent my time to read this thread !!!! So i'm going to start again and understand why file manager count doesn't reflect stat report . Because i know i have to wait to see the stats of the file manager (not real time) but i didn't know the gap between stat report count and file manager count....

But thanks for answering.

Ok Ricky thanks to have been more clear . Now i understand the gap , it's not said in the site so everybody like me can make this mistake. I think you should be more explicit , clear in the rules. For example you could put the real count (so except failed , premium user and complete) in a bracket next to each file and not only the total count. It's more transparent , clear for the users.
Thanks , and please i sent you an other pm yesterday concerning DMCA...

Ricky, just want to let you know that you guys have done a commanding job on the new file manager. It's easily the best file manager any file host has come up with till date; it makes any task a breeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back