FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ andrewmacatulad: You can press transfer to payout and get all the money accumulated to your account as much as possible before pressing Payout. Our payment will still happen between Mon-Weds as long as you have enough in your payable account

Thanks DANG3ROUS But Really They All have Answers Of Their Questions But Just For HiJacking/Getting Posts Count! Replying This Shits Replys On This Official Thread Huh? <_<

What is PayOut Time: They Have Seen payout Time And Again Asking
Remote Upload Not WOrking?: Already Working With Others But Not Working For Them :s
Site Sales Not Working?: Are you The Admin ? Other Guys No One Says Site Sales Not Working Huh?

I Don't Know Really RickyFS How He's Handling Them!

All I Wanna Say Is!

Ricky You Superb Man You And Your FileHost Rocks!

Ya.. RickyFS Is a good Man.. He always reply to the support mail as soon as possible.. For His Great service i am still using Fileserve.. Thanks RickyFS.. You are Best Than Other Affiliates...<3

Ricky Just checked my inbox and no reply fr my mail yet man :(
Staff should have arrived now, can you pz plz plz try taking my case in action ?

Still no mail and acc still down :((
Going to be 48 hrs now
Please tell me if you can fix my account by today ?

I have already lost so many downloads and uploads

Everyone..Please request your payout today (Not transfer to payable account..well you can, but not guaranteed you'll get your money). Payouts will be going out tomorrow!

I am a premium user , just paid you through a local exchanger , now the three ways you use for payouts are not supported in my country , i wonder , really do , why you and hotfile insist on payouts through ways ( webmoney , epassports , paypal ) that are not supported in some countries , like mine , Egypt ?

now when i earn money will have to use an exchanger who indeed collects big commission to do the job

Everyone..Please request your payout today (Not transfer to payable account..well you can, but not guaranteed you'll get your money). Payouts will be going out tomorrow!

how can i request without transfering to payable account because i don't see payout button anywhere?

You need to transfer to payable first. I was mentioning for everyone who already has $$$ in their payable but hasn't pressed the Payout button yet.

Done. Requested payout last night (right after the transfer to payout account was finally approved).

So, it will be approved and paid tomorrow?? =)=)

Perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back