FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you guys just press the payout button and just... forget about it for a few days? Is the earning from FS that important to your life? You can't feed yourself without that earning?

Ricky has been replying the same questions about payout for the last 2-3 pages again and again, and if he gets annoyed because of that, I will understand. Just don't piss him off to the point that he removes the customer service altogether, that will be really annoying for the rest of us who are actually asking legitimate questions.

Man this isnt good support X-(
Now I need to wait for more 24 hours ?
You should have get it done in today's day time :((

patience..
24hours its much? I have waited weeks to get some cases resolved at other companies.
I have waited from friday and I'm still nowhere with my problem, but hopefully would get resolved.
I'm uploader at lots of sites, so lots of people waiting for me too, to get the job done.

Please stick to the problem and don't buzz Ricky every second, because others are still in queue.

Is there any sort of problems / delays with FTP upload? I did succesfully upload many files earlier today, but now when I uploaded 3 files, 2 went succesfully and one is still in pending. And one of those that already was showing in My Files went back to pending..

I will ask again since I did not receive an answer earlier. Do some uploading servers (using web upload) experience issues? Some of them are extremely slow to uploadm others are fine... 10MB/s and more.

For example fs223um is very very slow.

Well said Bro...:D

Stop Blaming Or Flaming Or Iritating RickyFS He Can't Even More Reply To Your All Dumb Questions You Get Your Answers In FileServe.com You Know About Payout Time And Everything Why Fuc*ing He's Brain? WTF!

Thanks DANG3ROUS But Really They All have Answers Of Their Questions But Just For HiJacking/Getting Posts Count! Replying This Shits Replys On This Official Thread Huh? <_<

What is PayOut Time: They Have Seen payout Time And Again Asking
Remote Upload Not WOrking?: Already Working With Others But Not Working For Them :s
Site Sales Not Working?: Are you The Admin ? Other Guys No One Says Site Sales Not Working Huh?

I Don't Know Really RickyFS How He's Handling Them!

All I Wanna Say Is!

Ricky You Superb Man You And Your FileHost Rocks!

This new system is a bit confusing.. On saturday I hit the Transfer to payout account button.. but today i see the payout button for the 58$

I am confused.

@ZeroAt
It is now a two step process..
@Ricky
If my earnings is now in payout then if I have made a payout today when will it be process? Is it like the last time that you need to press it before monday to get paid in monday-wednesday?

@Ricky
Please tell us what are the changes in the payout time because last time you need to press it before monday to get paid in that week monday-wednesday... Now what is it? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back