FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else facing problem with Jueki's FS File Manager? Can't see any files/folders!

@ Others: Speed seems fine from my VPS, Germany located.

@ all: Little update. So we updated our File Manager script so you wouldn't need to use IE for when you have like a million files in your root. This has caused a little mix up with the issue of when you want to "Sort" "Name" "Upload Date" etc. to go "blank". We're looking into it now for a fix on this.

If you want the files to "reappear" you go to the "next page" and then click back to previous page. Yes, it is stupid, but this is the temporary solution UNTIL we fix this one

We thank you for your understanding :)

Ricky I am unable to move files to Folder & am unable to access folder & the files into it ?? When would it get sorted out ?

@ all: Little update. So we updated our File Manager script so you wouldn't need to use IE for when you have like a million files in your root. This has caused a little mix up with the issue of when you want to "Sort" "Name" "Upload Date" etc. to go "blank". We're looking into it now for a fix on this.

If you want the files to "reappear" you go to the "next page" and then click back to previous page. Yes, it is stupid, but this is the temporary solution UNTIL we fix this one

We thank you for your understanding :)
:D it has already been answered.

Thanks, go to next page and back to previous working ;)

In the future I will be very happy, if I click sort by upload date and edit filename, then click OK and then I no need click again upload date..

Maybe anyone understand :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back