FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That means delay in the payout.

If we press "Transfer to Payout Account" on Sunday morning and if we don't get approved by evening, we won't be able to withdraw the coming Monday, We will have to wait! that's bad!

Why is there going to be a delay?

Of course you will get paid when you get approved. You need to press again for "Payout" when you've been approved. So press "Payout" on a Monday and you'll get paid tuesday or wednesday. Don't see the biggie here.

Why is there going to be a delay?

Of course you will get paid when you get approved. You need to press again for "Payout" when you've been approved. So press "Payout" on a Monday and you'll get paid tuesday or wednesday. Don't see the biggie here.
But if we request payout on Monday, we don't get paid on that day or the following days, we need to wait for a week. Its a bit confusing...

Please tell me:
1. The day of the week you will start the approval process.
2. The day of the week you will process the payments.
3. The day to request payout to get paid the following payout day (previously was sunday).

You never have been paid if you request on a Monday (or the very few that we know we trust, and that we know are legit). I've emphasized, stressed and beat that rule into so many minds by now that everyone will need to request on a Sunday OR BEFORE a Sunday.

@ Ricky

Are we sure that the 'forgot password' feature works?

I have waited 45 minutes, yes the emailaddress is correct, no the email is not in any spamfolder, and yes I have received payout from that account before etc...

EDIT: Remembered the password - but email never showed up..

^click on the Downloads and Referrals below the Earnings Account on the left side and u will be able to transfer the money to payout account and ask for payment.

whether FS use Multi Ip's for remote uploade ? Because MU banned my account for connecting multi Ip's in same time.

I would like to think so. I tried to remote upload one of my files that has yet to be downloaded. The next time I know it's been downloaded 27 times! I guess that only happens if the download fails. or not...

But I've yet to be banned though. Don't worry. MU will only ban you for 6 hours and then you'll get your account back. You don't need to contact them. Their support is basically useless. It's like a ghost town.

Mega Upload as a whole is a ghost town, it's unfinished, nothing works correctly, their file manager is shit, overall it's time to move on and FileServe is looking good. I think hosts that allow FTP uploading is a + in my opinion.

Fileserve having any problem?
Uploading speed has gone down drastically since yesterday :(
Using RL, and getting a speed of less than a 100KB/s :'(
Is it just me or everyone facing the same problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back