FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ CyberAff: Go to "Downloads & Referrals" and click Transfer to Payout Account

@ garmin: Fixing it today for MU

@ arjaylieann23: Did you remote? or upload from your own line?

@ watsayabtcoffee: RL uploads look fine to me from here. Coming in at a steady stream - Have you tried to reconnect to another server eventually?

Hey Ricky. Can you answer a question? I know your busy so you may not have seen the pm or email. If I copy a file using the copy feature and the original is deleted, will the copy be deleted? No rush to answer. Ease pm me the answer though as I may not see it here. Thanks man. Keep up the good work on the file host. Best one I have ever used

@ CyberAff: Go to "Downloads & Referrals" and click Transfer to Payout Account

@ garmin: Fixing it today for MU

@ arjaylieann23: Did you remote? or upload from your own line?

@ watsayabtcoffee: RL uploads look fine to me from here. Coming in at a steady stream - Have you tried to reconnect to another server eventually?

I use remote upload...
I am using rapidleech...

File manager has some issues ? I can't Move my files to folder. I cant upload more because I fear all the files would Jumble Up.

dont know if this was posted yet..

2010-09-16 12:45:00

Dear FileServe users,
We have updated the way we display the earnings and how you request your earnings. We understand some of you might be a bit confused about this in the beginning. However, we want to reassure you that we will update/improve a few things to make it a bit clearer either tomorrow or early next week.

For now, you can view your pending earnings that are not yet transferred to the "payment account" under your "earnings account".

Best regards,
FileServe

@ CyberAff: We won't auto-pay. You still need to request to transfer the payable amount and then press Payout. You can earn much more than 70 dollars, yes.

Hey Ricky. Can you answer a question? I know your busy so you may not have seen the pm or email. If I copy a file using the copy feature and the original is deleted, will the copy be deleted? No rush to answer. Ease pm me the answer though as I may not see it here. Thanks man. Keep up the good work on the file host. Best one I have ever used
No It doesn't get deleted. the copied files remains there untill that is reported and deleted. I do that everyday, np with it. Go ahead.

@ humour: NP with the filemanager, its working fine.

SYjt4c931a5db6593.jpg

RickyFS see this bug

Is it just me or does the filemanager does not display the files after i sort it by upload date/filesize/no of downloads in both IE and firefox? It was working fine some 2-3 hours ago

@ Wadihabi: Not a bug. You need to "Transfer the amount to payable account" and get it approved before you can redeem.

We safeguard ourselves this way from people creating a ton of Premiums from ways that are not honest.

@ tofuwizard: Give me your username in PM and I'll try it out myself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back