FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricky some problem with MU to FS remoting ... FS servers with 10 to 15 different IP's start grabbing files from MU at once leading to suspension of MU a/c... This wasnt happening before...

Anyone else having the same problem ?....

hi rickyfs check my account which is valid till 28novmber but today i was loged in i was shocked my user name is disable kindly check the present status of my account is as under mr1to37395
thanks...

zkjb7p.png

@ rey2k5: At the moment, no. Later, we can - When we've run out of good ideas to improve FS ;)

@ irfan saleem: Most likely you were done for account sharing.

@ imzie: Same reason

@ masterbator: Don't run a service that's making money OFF our service without paying the cost of doing so. It's that simple.

@ mo3tez: Username and I'll see if the money has gone through to your account

So RickyFs plz again enable...my account i requested but my ip is dynamic and i will not share account another...request please...

First to admit. I like that :)

I can't do anything...But I can tell you your account is long lost & gone. You should have thought about it before violating our Terms.

Hay RickyFS as u know that epassporte has problem with visa can u please tell us what alternative you are decideing to use my recomendation is Moneybooker it is good alternative of epassporte think about it mate we all epassporte user shall be very thank ful to you for this

First to admit. I like that :)

I can't do anything...But I can tell you your account is long lost & gone. You should have thought about it before violating our Terms.
Mate I am not asking to release his account but a general question in my mind.

For the people having a dynamic IP, they can't use FS premium?

Come on Ritesh, do you think that he would have been deleted for just having a dynamic IP? There is no way that FS can't tell the difference between dynamic, and different IPs.

@ RiteshH: We weren't born yesterday, so we are fully aware of what's going on, on our servers. It had nothing to do with dynamic IPs.

The reason why you see the massive influx of people coming on here trying to plead innocence is that we led them slide for a little bit, but not anymore. When these people were eradicated it also meant that we could provide better speed in general to the legit users who doesn't share their accounts left, right, center (and also for a profit).

@ karlu: Moneybookers declined our application. In fact they do not want to work with any filehosts from "recent" years.

We're looking at Alertpay at the moment.

Banning accounts for sharing is the worst decision.
Not all people who will buy accounts in Fs are advanced users who knows how to defend themselves against phishers or password stealers.
The normal users won't even notice that they are account is being shared for example.
Rs security was 4-5 ip were allowed to download,more than that and they changed password automatically and emailed the owner with the new pass but they never banned accounts.

Banning accounts is wrong and will have a negative impact on FS.
That's my opinion.

Not all people who will buy accounts in Fs are advanced users who knows how to defend themselves against phishers or password stealers.
The normal users won't even notice that they are account is being shared for example.
Rs security was 4-5 ip were allowed to download,more than that and they changed password automatically and emailed the owner with the new pass but they never banned accounts.

Banning accounts is wrong and will have a negative impact on FS.
That's my opinion.
not 4-5 but even if 2 IP use it and yes i m 100% sure

No you are wrong.

Wanna see logs?

Edit : [slide]http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/6289/62893733db5fa92946e6668ed38caefd43ba861.jpg[/slide]

The normal users won't even notice that they are account is being shared ....

It is not FSs fault that some users are dumb.
If an account is shared it should be banned.

Re: RS
RS bans IPs for a few days if too many IPs has downloaded from the account.

No you are wrong.

Wanna see logs?

Edit : [slide]http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/6289/62893733db5fa92946e6668ed38caefd43ba861.jpg[/slide]
i rly dont care what you say cuz i know beter

some time ago by mistake i used same acc on server and in home and they changed it so dont reply again pls

You know better? Rofl

You obviously don't.
Go make some research before knowing better than others and get your facts right.
You are basing your "know better" in one experience.
Thumbs up dude

@ m107: Tried to disable firewall?

@ everyone: I don't know how much more clear it can get. Let me cut this into pieces one last time:
-If you are running a service, whether it is public or private, whether you take money for memberships or you don't, and it is related to our service (FS) in which we are paying for your bandwidth usage for your users, you will get banned. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back