FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ m107: Tried to disable firewall?

@ everyone: I don't know how much more clear it can get. Let me cut this into pieces one last time:
-If you are running a service, whether it is public or private, whether you take money for memberships or you don't, and it is related to our service (FS) in which we are paying for your bandwidth usage for your users, you will get banned. Period.
i am using my premium account in my pc,rdp and when i am in college,i am using in my laptop and my net with dynamic ip so what i have to do about fs? always ban? or have to forget about fs premium?

@saninokia
Let me clear you. :)
he wants to say that if you run a leeching service in which you allow people to download FS files from that site, with a low fee..like $1 or for free is not allowed.

The FS techies can read logs and if 5-10 IPs (example) from all over the world suddently pops up on your account, you will probably be banned.

But if the same 5-10 IPs are from the same country / city and if they are not used at the same time and 24/7 you probably do not have anything to worry about.

Bottom line:
- FS Techies can read logs.
- If you do not cheat, you have nothing to worry about.
- It is as simple as that.

Ok.....

There is a major problem now.....

fileserve now can only be accessed through http://fileserve.com (if we use www.fileserve.com it doesn't work).

and all files from fileserve have the "www.", which is giving error for all FS links......

RickyFS, can you please see what's going on??? Because absolutely no link works now. They all have www. in the begining and they don't work. none of them.... :( :(

@ Ricky: I am a bit confused mate.

Lets suppose take this example:
I am having a VPS in which I download via FS in my RL, on the same time I am using the FS account to download something on my PC, it won';t create any problem or something like that, right?

Ok.....

There is a major problem now.....

fileserve now can only be accessed through http://fileserve.com (if we use www.fileserve.com it doesn't work).

and all files from fileserve have the "www.", which is giving error for all FS links......

RickyFS, can you please see what's going on??? Because absolutely no link works now. They all have www. in the begining and they don't work. none of them.... :( :(

But i can access fileserve through www.fileserve.com and not fileserve.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back