FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When downloading from Europe, no matter what link or how many times I try the download always breaks up. The speed varies form 0-700KB/s but eventually the download stops. I don't know how is the downloading from US or other places, but from Europe is looks like pretty impossible to download a file.
As I see most of the download are from group A countries. Maybe the other countries have trouble downloading from FileServe too?

Remote uploading should be fixed...People are back again RU'ing to us :)

w3bpr0jectz: Where are you located in? You tried using IDM as a mean of downloading? They support resume option on Premium as far as I know.

There is no copper, bronze, silver or platinum. The ABCD are countries that goes under each bracket. If you get 1000 downloads from US, you'll be receiving 25 USD. If you get 1000 downloads from Indonesia, you will receive 5 USD.

I hope this cleared things for you.

Ummm.... Thank you dear, didn't got the time to go through the whole site thats why asked here.:)

Good job I will try out now (y)

sniffdog: A lot of it could be either due to out of sync (we've experienced this and will have it corrected during this week) where the stats are recorded but slow to update on the site OR the user had too little downloads and too few decimals to round up for it to display. 20 downloads is a very small sample size to work with...if he had said he got 2000 downloads and nothing showed up I'd be pulling my hair.

Awesome upload speed guys from my rapidleech :))

2cxudeb.jpg

@ Cuza: We dont have any plans of changing this payout rate. I'd suggest that you should jump on the bandwagon and start earning bigger dollars than other people :)

@ RickyFS: Earnings today seem a lot lower than before. Some maintenance going on or..? (on download servers)

Can you answer please? I'm not sure what the issue is, but if this is the case at least I know I won't have to do stuff myself and just wait it off :). It's again much lower today (like 30% lower) while my traffic rised by 20%.

Edit: I just saw

Dear FileServe user,We are seeing that one of our database servers are out synched right now, and it will cause your earnings to be delayed. We are working hard on fixing this. NO data is lost, and everything will be up to date soon.

Just wondering, does this mean the earnings are less listed now? As on the last delay, it simply stopped counting. It never stopped counting for me though, it was (and is still) just a lot lower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back