FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
THANK GOd it is not only me, I thought i was screwed over. Today it seems they did some updating and possibly messed something uP:

2010-06-18 02:29:00 Dear FileServe user,
Some of you might have experienced that your storage count decreased by half or less. This is because we have fixed a bug that double counted the storage space your files used.

No files were deleted, and it was merely a storage counting error.

Best regards
FileServe

------------

I emailed support and they said:I think your rapidleech upload plugin might be messed up? Why don't you
just use the remote upload function ?

WHATS WRONG WITH FILESERVE I dont uderstand..why My earning is still on 0....
http://pictures.pk/viewer.php?id=rgh1276887083l.JPG
viewer.php

I have had no problems with uploading files to fileserve via rapidleech but today something is wrong..

Example:

http://www.fileserve.com/file/rASHmgy

It is about 180mb but shows up as 0 bytes?

Have a solution?<3

I just reuploaded until it worked :) But it is ok now.

WARNING: A sophisticated security system has been developed to monitor fraudulent behavior and abuse of the referral program. If you try to get the referral earnings from your own downloads or otherwise try to defraud our system by creating your own referrals under your own login, we will ban all accounts involved and withhold money from this kind of activity. Please DO NOT abuse the referral program.

My friend is my refferal and we both upload from the same RapidLeech server, is this a problem?

EDIT:

A reply from fileserve regarding the RL script.

" You will need a new rapidleech upload plugin. We updated code for our web upload about 16 hours ago.

We will update our upload plugin in about 2 days on the RL forum.

Rgds
Chris"

This is the problem concerning 0kb files

Uploading to FileServe via FTP\Site isn't working anymore!

Can't resolve "ftp.fileserve.com". Network connectivity was detected. Check the spelling of the server name or contact the server administrator.
I'm trying to upload Multi-Files at the same time.

Is there any chance to give free premium for uploaders? :P

EDIT: It works perfect now.

this the first time Im uploading using upload plugin, shal I inserrt my user/pass every time? how can I set my user/pss for all next uploads?

thanks

Open the fileserve.com.php and edit this.

$_REQUEST['my_login'] = $fileserve_login;
$_REQUEST['my_pass'] = $fileserve_pass;

$fileserve_login = username
$fileserve_pass = password

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back