FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trueno22: Yes you can - Nice one for making 20 bucks in a day!

The Coon: I'll have to inquire about this.
[EDIT]: There is not a delay in earnings. Have you shared new links recently?

@RickyFS: Nope, the upload plugin is not yet working properly. I have been trying to upload the whole day from RL and keep getting the same fail "Fail to upload!" error when the script tries to get the download link. Not only that, the few files (2 out of 10?) that are uploaded successfully are listed as 0 byte in file manager (and they are really 0 byte when I tried downloading them for testing purpose). It is so frustrating as I still have lots of links that I need to move from HF to FS. =/

I have tried many many times. I keep getting the error especially when the file is bigger (500MB for example). Smaller file tends to have a higher success rate, though.

Hmm today I started using fileserve. I always use HF. You really have a good interface, but remote uploading sux. It took around 2-3 hrs to upload just 76mb from HF. If remote uploading is very quick then I am going to upload a LOT and LOT from HF and use fileserve

Trueno22: Yes you can - Nice one for making 20 bucks in a day!

The Coon: I'll have to inquire about this.
[EDIT]: There is not a delay in earnings. Have you shared new links recently?

Hm weird thanks though. Well I share links daily and use HF as a mirror ever since I started using FS. Now my FS downloads were rising the past days and so was my HF and suddenly FS dropped a lot :( but HF is still increasing

@RickyFS: Nope, the upload plugin is not yet working properly. I have been trying to upload the whole day from RL and keep getting the same fail "Fail to upload!" error when the script tries to get the download link. Not only that, the few files (2 out of 10?) that are uploaded successfully are listed as 0 byte in file manager (and they are really 0 byte when I tried downloading them for testing purpose). It is so frustrating as I still have lots of links that I need to move from HF to FS. =/

I have the same problem

Hm weird thanks though. Well I share links daily and use HF as a mirror ever since I started using FS. Now my FS downloads were rising the past days and so was my HF and suddenly FS dropped a lot :( but HF is still increasing
coon my hf also rose alot since i started using fs. maybe you should try uploading to purely us sites and not foreign. Try uploading to black sites. like rap hip hop us ones.

Hey everyone..I have a general inquiry to a new function that may be added to FS:

What's your opinion on FS to FS file transfers?

@ Teh^^^Dude>>>: We will have a look into RU & RL plugin tomorrow when all techs are at work.

FS to FS is a good idea. It is the reason why I got a 1 yr premium, maybe make it available only to premium members to avoid potential abuse?

The way I see it. people can just sit and wait form one to post something using fs copy the link fs2fs it to their own account and post it elsewhere. with no real work done.

If you do make it only for premium members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back