FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone experiencing the earning not counting? mine get stuck @ $0.29 since after 12 am !
so far my earning only 29cents today!

Increase in traffic f'ed up our DB (just like when you had slow download speeds - taking us by surprise :)) - It just went nuts. I think it should be fixed by now and stats should be accounted for.

Lots of people have already moved to FS - Yes you can transfer your files from RS -> FS ....There is no guarantee when they'll shut us off though so better put your files up for transfer :)

No problem if RU goes down. Rapidleech is not as easy as Remote Upload, but upload is pretty fast with Devilz plugin.

Bug Alert: Cannot Rename. After a couple of minutes the file manager screen is returned blank. No rename is done.

Monday we have an upgraded version of file manager out since this current one has bug when renaming file - Files either die (becomes 404) or/and you end up on "main screen" - they should have this sorted on Monday.

just noticed this: For premium users that download from FileServe, we count one file per each unique IP counted every 24 hours. This means, that a premium user on the same IP, but downloading two different files will count for one qualified downloads.

so im guessing this means that our earnings will decrease in the long run as more ppl get premium...only 1 download for any number of files downloaded by premium members :(

If so counting download for all countries wont add much to the earning as we are expecting compared to the other file host which do not
The above rule is more than enough to nullify the advantage of counting all countries

just noticed this: For premium users that download from FileServe, we count one file per each unique IP counted every 24 hours. This means, that a premium user on the same IP, but downloading two different files will count for one qualified downloads.

so im guessing this means that our earnings will decrease in the long run as more ppl get premium...only 1 download for any number of files downloaded by premium members :(

It will hardly affect your earnings...The ratio of premiums to free is remarkably huge.

Aren't you guys already making a lot more with us than you are with any other filehosts? Remember that we need butter on our bread too.

It will hardly affect your earnings...The ratio of premiums to free is remarkably huge.

Aren't you guys already making a lot more with us than you are with any other filehosts? Remember that we need butter on our bread too.

Everyone here wants everything for free. They don't give two shits if you get your taste. Pure greed and nothing more @ WJ :)

I have no qualms about it. As ricky said free users will always outnumber paid users. And so far as it goes I am earning more tha hotfile with fileserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back