FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see people talk about it, but can't find a download of the upload plugin. Please point me in the right direction.
Here is the Download Link for Upload plugin :
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/394423630/fileserve.com.By.DEVILZ.rar
And here is the Working screenshot :
[slide]http://i48.tinypic.com/2a612d5.png[/slide]

OK. Thanks to you both ... I searched the whole thread but didn't recheck the first post.

Definitely the best method. Very fast and no waiting for pending files.

@RickyFS; the remote upload was ok until today. hours have past and a 9mb file is still pending
2na0ghh.jpg

in your PM you told me to contact the support team, days have past and still no one replied

Dear FileServe user,We are doing some migration and moving around things. No downtime, but statistics are delayed for the time being for Thursday statistics.

Best regards
FileServe

Perhaps they're making adjustments to remote upload

The upload plugin is reality. See a few posts before. It works and pretty fast too.

I tried and got 11MBs upload. And it is immediately in your account. No waiting for pending files.

Two thumbs up for Devilz! I think Ricky shouldn't bother to get his own upload plugin. This one is perfect. Perhaps he could kiss and make up with Devilz and give him some incentive.

The upload plugin is reality. See a few posts before. It works and pretty fast too.

I tried and got 11MBs upload. And it is immediately in your account. No waiting for pending files.

Two thumbs up for Devilz! I think Ricky shouldn't bother to get his own upload plugin. This one is perfect. Perhaps he could kiss and make up with Devilz and give him some incentive.

Thanks, working like a charm:))

I dont have any qualms with DEVILZ. I honestly don't know why he's so pissed off at us. For all I know, he's just a very vexed person.

Remote Upload is a little slow, but should be working. And yes, we put up some new servers, so we are now doing maintenance on the new & old ones.

Zoom's File uploader is working fine for me and max up my upload speed of 5 MB/s and it's free to download. Link will appear instantly too.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back