FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok thanks Ricky. You can still see the progress from the bottom left corner because Chrome has it like that but the actual progress bar working would be nice! :)

Also Ricky, have you guys ever thought of adding LR as payout method?

@ Cybermind: Ah I see - We will still try to integrate it to the design eventually. Things should look similar in all browsers across the board.

The problem is that there is like 10 different payment systems. We already have Epassporte, Webmoney, Paypal setup as payment system for our affiliates. We are working on Alertpay & Payoneer - Adding another to the mix is just causing more trouble to us than benefit. We have to fund these accounts individually and we do this on a weekly basis, so accountants got extra work in bookmarking etc - It just becomes confusing and troublesome. MAYBE later on, when we have sorted most issues out and can focus on finetuning our system we could integrate this. For now - No. Sorry buddy :)

Ok, I understand. I've got to hand it to you guys, you have excellent support and are actually here for the end-user. GJ and keep it up! (y)

@ CyberMind: We like to be close to our users. At the end of the day it's a cooperation between you and us - If you're not satisfied, we won't be satisfied. Knowing what our users want brings us only a step closer to perfection and increasing popularity. We are here for the long run - Not the sprint like other hosts who have failed.

Fileserve - Get $20/day with us !!

Hello everybody,
I am admin of earnfs.com. I’ve just opened earnfs.com.

[FONT=&quot]Features of earnfs.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- Share tips/trick to earn money at Fileserve.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- Share Tools (Auto Post and some others)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- Support Online[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- Always update the news from Fileserve.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- Guarantee: you will make at least $20/day after 20-45 days(depend on each people)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- Upgrade to Premium at FS for free (For Hard-Working members)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- Share VPS, Account premium...

Proof
30ec9fcfproof4.jpg
[/FONT]

If you want to make at least $20/day, let’s join earnfs.com

Thank you,

Why are you hijacking his thread 8-)

I have one problem. I have 21 files with Total file size: 2.81 GB , but on storage says 5.6 GB <_<

[slide]http://i45.tinypic.com/kaixog.png[/slide]​

We are aware that your account gets counted for double the amount that you uploaded. It should be fixed on the next version of File Manager :)

Isn't the PayPal auto? It's 12:55 AM (going into Wednesday) as I write this reply. Or do I have to click on the "payout" button?

No payouts are auto - All are audited prior payment. If you requested the payout on a Monday, you would most likely not get your payment until next Monday.

There already replies saying they do pay. Besides you must be an idiot to think a site the size of fileserve scams (I know storage.to scammed - but they aren't close the size to what fileserve now is in a month or so)

I wasn't attacking you, sorry. Was just surprised about the stupidity of that topic opener (I mean, how hard is it to find out they don't scam with a simple google search :|)

The OP doesn't state any details of why he hasn't been paid. We withhold payments for people that have suspicious activity - meaning they NEVER got a conversion, their free & anonymous downloads are from C-blocks or that they've been referring themselves and tried to make an extra income from that. We don't screw people who are honest and is doing legitimate business with us. Hence, why we pay out more than 5 digits a week to our affiliates and some affiliates are making a ton of money with us (see earnfs.com [not our site] for payment proofs).

I'm going to this length to actually creating a user on DP and replying to this person as he's defaming and accusing us of scamming.

[EDIT]: Why would we cheat anyone for 100 bucks. Jeez. Our ad-cost for the banner on WBB exceeds this per day. Pfft.

Thanks for notifying me of this btw :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back