FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When my members try download files from my site, they always see this message:
d4e552.png

I think this is reason make me don't have new sales and stats downloads is down (now counts download only = 1/2 1 week ago >>> I don't care it because I join plan sales, but I think this is not normal)
Contact support but still not received answer.
I hope everything will ok soon!

Your ticket is already answered. This is absolutely not global, but we are aware of it and working on it. According to our statistics, it started yesterday and happened in a few cases only. However we expect this to be fixed today. And we don't think that it could lower the number of your counted downloads.

Max download size for free users: 1gb
download capacity: 100 mb/hour. WTF?
Maybe you should reconsider that, because eventually you either gonna be banned on a large numbers of forums, either users are gonna boicot your filehost, and none of us want that.
This is just an advice, who would be confirm by reality, i don't wanna argue or something, i just feel that i need to make this imput, i apologize if others done it before me.
Regards.

yes banned forums where I posted :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

filepost Please increase to 500 mb / hour or any change please filepost

filepost Please DO NOT increase to 500 mb / hour

is for a solution to users free, and you pretend not to change?? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

if you have money to buy a premium there are users who have no money and this is a solution for users who do not have money you understand?

is for a solution to users free, and you pretend not to change?? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

if you have money to buy a premium there are users who have no money and this is a solution for users who do not have money you understand?

We neither pretend nor lie to our partners and users. These rules are clearly described on our site. And yes, I mentioned, that we may change the rules ( and you know that we DO a lot to meet requirements of our partners and users) if they are required by lots of users. We can see in our stats that the number of downloads is only growing now.

Does the eu-ftp server get something wrong?
My upload speed from NL server getting slow (each file only 500 KB/s)
My upload speed as each file always more than 10MB before.
Does anyone got the same problem as me?

Does the eu-ftp server get something wrong?
My upload speed from NL server getting slow (each file only 500 KB/s)
My upload speed as each file always more than 10MB before.
Does anyone got the same problem as me?

upload from my paris vps got speed like 2mb each file
and working find today too

Working on that, the problem happens to a small percentage of downloads only. Sorry for the troubles.

So I'm one of the small percentages, then? I currently have a PREMIUM ACCOUNT with Filepost. I've been getting that same message:

"Your download is not found or has expired. Please try again."

I haven't been able to download ANYTHING from Filepost (using my ISP) for a week. I can't even access files I uploaded to Filepost myself. I've submitted three support tickets. No reply.

Last edited:
I hope they fix it soon. I´m getting more and more complaints every day. Many downloaders asking me to use a reliable host :(

I hope they fix it soon. I´m getting more and more complaints every day. Many downloaders asking me to use a reliable host :(

yes if it is true that many who told me so with reason my earnings do not rise

So I'm one of the small percentages, then? I currently have a PREMIUM ACCOUNT with Filepost. I've been getting that same message:

I haven't been able to download ANYTHING from Filepost (using my ISP) for a week. I can't even access files I uploaded to Filepost myself. I've submitted three support tickets. No reply.

This bugs alike cancel or zombie, almost my members can't download :facepalm:, and me too :(

RU from FSC is not working for a few weeks already
if it is permanent, pls remove from the selectable RU list

It is not on the list for a week already since filesonic turned on captcha for RU from our service. We contacted them for that, no reply. So you can ask them yourself why you can not use your right to download files from them with your premium account.

The issue with expired downloads appeared in the end of the week (thus your words about inability to download for a week can not be true).

The issue is technically not trivial and requires thorough investigation. We are working on that, sorry for the troubles. Once again, I would like to repeat - it applies not to all downloads. The same file can be downloaded well by one person, and may be not by other one. We can see from our stats it does not influence lots of downloads.

UPD: Our engineers have made the changes, and the problem should be fixed now. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back