Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoon_official
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
2,237 comments
looks like it's back online
Post automatically merged:

they rejected my latest payout becaose of "suspecious activity"
they paid me 7 times before, adsterra and doodstrean pay me without any trouble.
they contacted me on telegram and asked for google analytics stats.
I'll keep you guys updated.

Last edited:
Hello Filemoon Community!

We have some exciting updates and would love your feedback on a potential change to our system. Currently, we operate on a pay-per-view earnings model, but we're considering switching to a new system where earnings are removed entirely. Instead, we’ll give you the flexibility to configure as many ads as you’d like.

Here’s what’s changing:

Custom Domains: We’ll provide unique domains for embedding that are assigned exclusively to your account. This means you’ll have full control over the player’s appearance and functionality, including themes and buttons.

Ad Control: You’ll have the freedom to manage ad formats and frequency according to your preferences. Our plan includes inserting two ads from us in videos longer than 30 minutes (one at the start and one after 30 minutes) and a single ad in shorter videos. Additionally, you can configure as many other ads as you like.

Domain Management: You’ll receive notifications when it’s time to update your domain if it gets flagged. This ensures minimal disruption and continuous service.

Adblock Bypass: We’ll offer features to help bypass adblockers. With unique domains for each user, the need to update adblock settings will be reduced to once a week.

We value your input on this proposed change! Please take a moment to fill out the survey linked below and share your thoughts with us at @filemoon_official. Your feedback will be crucial in refining this idea and improving our service.

Thank you for your continued support!

Best regards,
The Filemoon Team

Not interested, if they don't pay me I'm leaving filemoon

Although they were always the best hosting to me, idk why they decided to do that to me
I'll have to reevaluate as well if it goes through, I'll try some ad companies and if I can't get it to work then there is no point staying if I don't go get paid.

It sucks because I have been with them from the beginning and they are doing great things, this one just seems like a bad choice.

I'll have to reevaluate as well if it goes through, I'll try some ad companies and if I can't get it to work then there is no point staying if I don't go get paid.

It sucks because I have been with them from the beginning and they are doing great things, this one just seems like a bad choice.
I wasn't talking about that, I was talking about them rejecting my latest payout

filecrypt.cc

we use filemoons api, i will check whats happening there, sorry for the delay.

Edit: the filemoon.sx api reports the files as deleted, please contact filemoon directly to fix their api...

{"result":[{"file_code":"sjw3e2odc1p8","status":404}],"server_time":"2024-08-18 12:37:35","msg":"OK","status":200}

=
So it won't be possible to fix it?

you can contact filemoon, they should update their xfilesharing script then it will work, otherwise no,
i can't do anything about a wrong response from their api
=

Still no idea of your problem, our api will and always responds with 404 if the file you're trying to check is not owned by you. You can check files only via your own api key there is no global check and won't be.

Will you pay or not?
I'm legit and people on this forum know me, literally no one else complained that my traffic are "mostly mobile phones" and bombarded me with other technical nonsense.
Please have some respect for your loyal clients.
Still no idea of your problem, our api will and always responds with 404 if the file you're trying to check is not owned by you. You can check files only via your own api key there is no global check and won't be.

Will you pay or not?
I'm legit and people on this forum know me, literally no one else complained that my traffic are "mostly mobile phones" and bombarded me with other technical nonsense.
Please have some respect for your loyal clients.

I understand your frustration however i'm not into payment things, i've requested our team to give you an update on the fact, if your payment was rejected and our team stated there is something suspicious i believe it. Be patient and let our team verify your traffic. You no need to cry each day in thread, take your time check it there was multiple reviews of accounts going on in past.

Back