Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoon_official
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
2,224 comments
I have been waiting for your help for over a month. I am not receiving emails to my email address. There is no support of any kind.No response to any of my messages. No response to any emails. Are you alive?

@FileMoon

Love the new updates on the telegram channel. Hopefully they will prevent a lot of the cloning that is still going on.

Keep up the good work

I also follow the channel on telegram, and I'm looking forward to the updates, and by the way it's getting better and better.

@FileMoon, I would also like to contact you, I have been sending messages for weeks now through the forum and email.
But I don't get a reply, I understand you are busy.

I hope you can help me, it's about my account.

Thank you

@FileMoon

cant wait to try out the new anti-cloning features for other hosts, i usually have the first release of content on some shows so ill let you know if people are still able to clone it within a few minutes after release

@FileMoon you player dont work. I play it but not play videos

Huh ?
@FileMoon

anything wrong with the streaming servers today, very very slow to start and buffering a lot

Can happen from time to time depending on your location...
@FileMoon

Hi Filemoon, Good Morning
Thank you for having one of the best streaming Online.

I would like your help, I have sent you a message in email and message on the forum, I have had no response.

I don't know how to contact you.
Please help me, Read my messages.

Thank

You welcome, if message was related to changing your email address or not receiving email from us so once again For everyone else. We cannot change your email if you lost access to old email. If you're having custom email address from your own domain and not receiving emails please make sure your SPF/DKIM records are set correctly.
@FileMoon pls check this link, got stucked in trnsfer in progress, tried to reuplod 10 times with different nme, to void post but doesnt work nothing for this video, hmmm, TY

you need to change the MD5 hash signature of the file for it to reupload properly

download a program called MD5 hash changer

No need to change MD5. Simply delete the file and reupload if you're in hurry but situation occurs mostly due to large queues we have for transfers.
Why are emails not being answered?

if message was related to changing your email address or not receiving email from us so once again For everyone else. We cannot change your email if you lost access to old email. If you're having custom email address from your own domain and not receiving emails please make sure your SPF/DKIM records are set correctly.

Just purchase the Premium View @_@ if he keep silent how can we know what is going on?

Huh ?

@FileMoon I have a question related to custom advertising whether and how the javascript ad code option works and what the Probability 100% field is for?
Should I add the code with <script> tags or not. I tried both and I don't see any effect. The script is not executed in the player

Without <script>. Hit us up via telegram for faster responses.

Server down now

We know and we fixed it like 3 minutes later when u posted x)

I tried this too and it doesn't work. Some help would be much appreciated on this one.

Same as above regarding <script> response.
Please add a button in remote upload to remove all files that are seeing uploaded.

No need, our system clears them out every couple hours.

Hi. Admin

Why payout being rejected twice already?

Thanks

Answered via telegram. For everyone else:

Tron payouts are currently not being processed due to lack of support from payeer side.

@FileMoon

Love the new updates on the telegram channel. Hopefully they will prevent a lot of the cloning that is still going on.

Keep up the good work

X)

I also follow the channel on telegram, and I'm looking forward to the updates, and by the way it's getting better and better.

@FileMoon, I would also like to contact you, I have been sending messages for weeks now through the forum and email.
But I don't get a reply, I understand you are busy.

I hope you can help me, it's about my account.

Thank you

x)

Subtitles via link don't work anymore?

Our sub server was down due to technical problems.

@FileMoon

cant wait to try out the new anti-cloning features for other hosts, i usually have the first release of content on some shows so ill let you know if people are still able to clone it within a few minutes after release

Those changes are up since yesterday, we already receive complains that IDM doesn't work :sadface:

Hi FileMoon
1. I have problems with Splash Grid, I set a 3x3 grid but it does both 3x3 and 2x4. Do you save the sizes of all grids?
2. Can I get a short code without the full title in Embed Code
3. Is it possible to prevent the underline from being removed from the title?
4. Some videos are missing after downloading from FTP, and some hang with the name TEMP
5. Do I understand correctly that the videos will not be deleted after N days
6. Will the info be available if the videos are deleted due to a complaint, so that I know the names?

Hi FileMoon
1. I have problems with Splash Grid, I set a 3x3 grid but it does both 3x3 and 2x4. Do you save the sizes of all grids?
2. Can I get a short code without the full title in Embed Code
3. Is it possible to prevent the underline from being removed from the title?
4. Some videos are missing after downloading from FTP, and some hang with the name TEMP
5. Do I understand correctly that the videos will not be deleted after N days
6. Will the info be available if the videos are deleted due to a complaint, so that I know the names?

5. they do not delete inactive videos (but may if they know you are using it for storage with no views)

6. yes, they advise by email each day which ones have been marked.

5. they do not delete inactive videos (but may if they know you are using it for storage with no views)

6. yes, they advise by email each day which ones have been marked.

Thanks @FileMoon for you reply, Thank you for the welcome, Yes, my case is exactly because of the email blocking that I have suffered from Gmail.

When I try to change the email address of my filemoon account, it asks me to verify the current email (the email is blocked), is there a possibility in my case that I can change it without having to have the verification link?

I understand the rules and I respect them, I hope it is possible in this last option.

Thanks again for having one of the best online streaming.

This video file cannot be played.
Error Code: 233011
@FileMoon Bratan what is this error about, so far i know is because of the subtitles but i want somehow to know where is coming from just to avoid it :))
I have to many reports on this matter and there are many subtitles that need to be replaced or reuploaded in order for the video to work again.
Is this error coming from Importing Subtitles do you have any idea...
TY

@FileMoon Bratan what is this error about, so far i know is because of the subtitles but i want somehow to know where is coming from just to avoid it :))
I have to many reports on this matter and there are many subtitles that need to be replaced or reuploaded in order for the video to work again.
Is this error coming from Importing Subtitles do you have any idea...
TY

Send me some links via PM. Our tech department want to implement permanent fix however we need to find exact cause.

servers down or? all my videos loading and i got 232011 error code
Post automatically merged:

From Tg "
🚨 Attention Filemoon Users 🚨

We are currently aware of ongoing streaming issues. These are due to a major outage within our ISP network, causing connections to be completely down. Rest assured, we are actively working with our ISP to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience while we work to get everything back up and running.

Thank you for your understanding! 🙏

The Filemoon Team"

Last edited:
Back