Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a problem filejunglegreg,whenever i try to upload anything,it goes on upto 95-99%then it stops and shows file size is more than 2048 mb(which is not),you need premium features.:'(i am a manual uploader,use web upload

Can you PM me with your username etc so I can try to help you.

Hey
I accidently uploaded files via for free can u transfer them to my account if i provide u the links

PM me and I will see what I can do.

For those with FTP problems, it works fine for me but it is being looked at so bear with us.

hi Filejungle
I want to be your uploader, now don't have enought money to up my acc premium. Can't you make me premium acc

-Not allowed-

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone provide some screens of PPS?

Im considering making an account on wupload or filejungle but i cant decide which one brings more sales on PPS

Last edited:
hi Filejungle
I want to be your uploader, now don't have enought money to up my acc premium. Can't you make me premium acc

-Not allowed-

PM me with some screen shots of previous earnings on other file hosts and I will see what I can do for you.

Everyone - I will be responding to all PM's very shortly so do not think I have ignored you :) It is the weekend after all.

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back