Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hj filejunglegreg
Why my payment is still pending , i already request from last Saturday . As you say above , payment will process today 01 Nov . Why do i get this problem , please check it for me soon . Thanks . My ID: nokia241186

Fs->Fj ru Upload fails

This should be working fine now, let me know of any errors.

Hj filejunglegreg
Why my payment is still pending , i already request from last Saturday . As you say above , payment will process today 01 Nov . Why do i get this problem , please check it for me soon . Thanks . My ID: nokia241186

Why do you have the exact same sentence structure as mrben83? Seems a bit odd, I will look into both of your problems asap.

me too .. fix this

Still getting problems?

Greg

Hi Greg , thanks for looking my case .
@nokia241186 : Please post with another sentence , don't copy almost same my sentence structure . So funny :)

Hey Greg!
I have this issue. I'm logged in to my account but if I click on one of my download links, it takes me to the download page free users get when they try to download. While on that page, it shows I'm logged out even though I'm not.

And this week was great in terms of Filejungle. Made 6 sales :D but I'm on ppd so XD
And lastly, do I have to request payment or do you automatically send it to those who have crossed the limit?

I encountered the same problem mrben83!!

filejunglegreg PL check inbox i sent image process :facepalm:

I am dealing with all your messages now.

site is too slow cant even access the main site please fix this

Site works fine here, are you still getting slow downs?

Hi
can you upgrade me to premium..
username : dungptu

thanks

PM me with some screenshots of your earnings with other file hosts and I will see what I can do.

hey greg my statistics is stuck at 0,66$, but downloads are counting, can you teke a look.

is anybody got the same problem with statistics?

Stats are working fine.

Greg

Hey Greg!
I have this issue. I'm logged in to my account but if I click on one of my download links, it takes me to the download page free users get when they try to download. While on that page, it shows I'm logged out even though I'm not.

And this week was great in terms of Filejungle. Made 6 sales :D but I'm on ppd so XD
And lastly, do I have to request payment or do you automatically send it to those who have crossed the limit?

You must request payment, request before Sunday in order to be paid the following Tuesday. Change to PPS then since your doing well on sales :) Do you have cookies etc enabled?

i like filejungle website theme.. it attract me and another user, i think to buy premium acc.. but, for me as an uploader, no ru from filesonic or wupload make it so hard for me to upload in this host.. so, maybe, in the future i will use filejungle if i buy rapidleech.. btw,keep it up greg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back