Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filejungle is now banned from warez-bb.... stop remote uploading and make this host more free user friendly, or it will prolly be the end of it...

It's not totally banned. If you joined WBB before the 2.5M milestone, you should be able to continue to post FJ links. And if joined after the milestone, then yes, you won't be able to post FJ links.

I totally agree, though, STOP remoting from FileJungle to FileJungle. It creates spam and leechers will rip off other peoples links.

I totally agree, though, STOP remoting from FileJungle to FileJungle. It creates spam and leechers will rip off other peoples links.

it's not the only one that allows that and I don't see such bans for those (no need to name which host are those, right?).
so I vote for NO.
and I vote YES for stopping posters greediness :P

added later: posters have no copyright or exclusivity rights, neither for what they post so...

Last edited:
Hello FileJungle,

I'm very intresting in your PPD aff system, but can't start work without premium, i want to remote Files from another hosts, i would like to be HQ Member and earner of FileJungle..

Please, give me premium acess, thanks alot!!!

FJ ID - Technews

Thanks in advance!

i m waiting for ur response.....pm me

Sorry for the delays replies are coming now.

Greg, is it possible for FTP Filenames fix? It will be more convenience to use while some popular file hosts like Filesonic, Wupload support spaces. FTP is fastest way to upload new/hot files, i don't want to rename long name files with many dot to create mirror with Filesonic/Wupload(less aesthetic and waste time) or upload ~100 part to Megaupload and Remote upload to Filejungle (waste too much time). :( This problem need to be fixed soon!

Now i can't get 25MB/s even with 10 files simultaneous. Hope that FTP speed will be increased soon too (1Gbps line like Filesonic/Wupload) :)

The file name request that you are asking for is in the pipeline for changes. There are lots of other issues and work that has to be done which is more critical. Just be patient for the mean time and you will see improvements.

I have pending ftp files for a day now mate....can you check?

Still receiving issues with the pending files?

Pending with the remote FTP is too slow, and very affecting the release of the latest resources, pending for too long, the latest resources does not make sense, I hope you can improve this.:)

I am having this looked at so please keep checking and keep me updated when it comes to pending and the times it takes.

uploading speed from eu (NL) is still very slow, please do something about it

Still seeing slow speeds? Tested multiple EU servers and speeds were good. What do you consider slow? Have you tried other sources?

help me
I can't login Account
Account:chungkjmchjch
thank

Private message me and explain your problem.

Filejungle any updates on rapidleech plugin?

It's being worked on, I don't have an exact time frame for completion but I will ask and update you asap.

Hello FileJungle,

I'm very intresting in your PPD aff system, but can't start work without premium, i want to remote Files from another hosts, i would like to be HQ Member and earner of FileJungle..

Please, give me premium acess, thanks alot!!!

FJ ID - Technews

Thanks in advance!

Message me privately with your username and earnings screen shot and we can work this out.

Sorry for the delays with messages been rather busy.

Couple updates for you guys.

1. The PPS holding period has been reduced from 14 to 7 days.

2. The free user download file size limit has been revised. You can now select from the file size limits of 50mb 100mb 200mb 450mb and 1024mb. Hopefully this helps some of you.

3. In regards to the downtime on 8th of Sept we will be giving everyone a 30% bonus for the dates 12th-13th of September.

RU for filejungle to filejungle will not be removed for now so please don't spam the thread which this request, I understand your concerns/issues regarding it but let is worry about that :)

Users asking for premiums private message me your username and screen shots of other file host earnings, please don't post in the thread asking for premiums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back