Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
greg please help me! my filejungle account is do not count download. ı am share files and looking my files 1000 views. but do not counting. ı am add paypal adress and e mail but do not count please help me

my filejungle account : emre505

ı am ddl user

why dont u noobs read the first post,you have to show him ur earnings screenshot and its better to send such things via pm rather than to post ur id's here,they can get hacked + you arent showing screenshot of earnings so its useless

is the ftp speed limited to 0.700 MB/s? I just noticed that all my uploads have this speed when uploading... or is it faster when i am on premium?

please, how to select range custom date for stats, today is 25 but when i select to show stats from 22 to 25 or 28, buttons are not select-able

Works fine here, you just select the calendar and select your dates. Obviously the date of 28th won't be available seeing as we are only on the 26th today.

Hey FJ!!

Could i ask? I have selected "Remember password" but it keeps log out from account.. :/ Why that is?

Remember password does what it says, it remembers your password it does not keep you logged in.

FileJungle, why dont you make Automated Payment's system? And still playing with Request systems? Auto payment would be get more and more aff people.

Payments need to be approved manually to check for people trying to cheat the system and what not. Sometimes users don't actually want to be paid until they have accumulated more funds. With those two reasons in mind plus others thats why we don't automate payment.

which page i can see my premium expires ?

Go to the dashboard page and look on the left under PREMIUM it states 'until' then the date of expiration.

greg please help me! my filejungle account is do not count download. ı am share files and looking my files 1000 views. but do not counting. ı am add paypal adress and e mail but do not count please help me

my filejungle account : emre505

ı am ddl user

I can see your stats fine, are you trying to say you got 1000 downloads and no states showed up? I can only see 16 downloads on a specific day for your account. Are you sure that you weren't on PPS when you were noticing these errors? Seeing as your PPD plan only just came into effect.

is the ftp speed limited to 0.700 MB/s? I just noticed that all my uploads have this speed when uploading... or is it faster when i am on premium?

It is not limited no.

The new money program - Pay Per Download will be effective on 12 AM EST 03Oct2011
How Could this happen ?
I Used PPS for more than 2 weeks
Now I want to Use PPD & U ask me to wait till 3-10-2011 ?
Why is that ?
U Said I can Switch between PPD & PPS every 7 days
Plz Fix this
User : Doctor007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back