Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADD Germany to group A, please. :\

We won't be changing groups currently. This has been asked multiple times and I have noted down which countries users would like to see changed so when/if this happens you will find out.

how to upload files on filejungle using wupload / filesonic filehost (theres no option for them in remote upload options). thanks

You cannot use these hosts in RU for reasons explained many times throughout the thread.

Everyone who messaged me has now been upgraded.

Remember if you are a user who needs the rapidleech plugin you can check the news feed on the site for a link to get that. Alternatively message me and I can give it to you.

Greg

Thank you for upgrading my account. I really appreciate it and it will definitely help me get started using and promoting links on your service much more efficiently ;)

Dear greg,

I have PM you about my referral problem.
Just wondering when someone use my link to register, do my referral show up straight away or there is a delay for a day or two?

Thank you

pocs - Just tested a signup with your referral link and it added immediately. You may want to talk to the people who 'signed' up with your link and tell them to signup again since they obviously didn't do this correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back