Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filejungle is not down.

linhvs93 - You did not do what I asked. You just pasted your username into the thread asking for an upgrade. Private message me with your screen shots of earnings from other file hosts, along with your username then I will upgrade you.

hello

I have 3 friends registers from my referral link

but I still have 0 referrer

my account is vincentfkc

3 of my friends

lnpjzhang / youivcom / GuGGuG
although, some of us used the same ip to access the account because we share the SAME VPN server, but this is fine under other filehost

thanx

Last edited:
hello

I have 3 friends registers from my referral link

but I still have 0 referrer

my account is vincentfkc

3 of my friends

lnpjzhang / youivcom / GuG_Gu

although, some of us used the same ip to access the account because we share the SAME VPN server, but this is fine under other filehost

thanx

I will look into this for you, maybe the shared ip caused this problem. Probably best you don't do that :)

Is it possible for the user to clear the DMCA tab at all?

Not currently, we are looking into doing something for this soon.

From what I read here is that wupload/filesonic banned filejungle from doing wupload/filesonic -> filejugnle remote upload....

But has anyone here actually been successful EVER on doing remote upload FROM filejungle to ANY filehost?

Filejungle -> ____________ what filehost work?

algon - Have you tried any of the other hosts we provide ru for? You tried them all? They all failed? I successfully use the ru feature on multiple file hosts and it works fine. If you experience errors or problems with hosts let me know and I will do my best to help you.

algon - Have you tried any of the other hosts we provide ru for? You tried them all? They all failed? I successfully use the ru feature on multiple file hosts and it works fine. If you experience errors or problems with hosts let me know and I will do my best to help you.

It does, but it doesnt work the other way... Is that fair? I dont blame wupload/filesonic for the bans really since your unfair to other hosts...

Only other filehost -> filejungle work.... filejungle -> other filehost doesnt.

algon - Which hosts are you trying to send to? We don't have hosts blocked so let me know where you are experiencing problems and i can try to see what the issue is.

Joined today and I am very satisfied by the way this site works. Whole service is stable and uploads speeds are doing good so I will be using it daily for my uploads. Keep up the great work ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back