Fileinz.com - Daily payment PPD up to $5/1000 downloads, no limit speed, support WMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are counting Spain like tier D no Tier A, please fix it, thanks.

Hey,

will follow up to find what happened there, thanks for your notice.

Regards,
Alex

why you have leeched QueenShare template, i you can't make your own then how you will pay us

no we don't leech any template, we bought it in 3rd party companies,
For payment, we do payment everyday, lots of prove in this thread, kindly check.

Regards,
Alex

Your IP is banned
What is this shit?
what is the reason?
my username: porzana

Hmm

usually system will ban ip when user login in multiple IP or multiple user account found registered or logined in same IP,
kindly check, will find out why by tomorrow for your case and fix.
Thanks!

Regards,
Alex

it showing same for me, ip banned :(

Hey there,

PM you already, will fix it asap.

Regards,
Alex

Last edited:
Thanks for the review mate, considering it.

Paypal payout is very, very good, too.

Now I recall why I haven't joined.... register e-mail never arrives...

what!? Sounds note good, are you using not common email hostings?
kindly give us your account ID and let me fix it asap~
or add Skype account Alexwarrior001 for fast communication.

gonna PM you

edit: No reply... doesn't instill much confidence in the service...

Last edited:
Your IP is banned
Lord your system has an error
It has many complaints about the same
I will not continue to use their service
Being so unstable untrusted
No one to trust you with so many complaints
Not worth using their service to be banned
Good luck and goodbye

ip unbanned.
thanks for your support buddy, hope more users like fileinz, sleek design :)

Offtopic:
guys please patient, as this host is new, as they need little more time for them to stabilize in server and management, hope you all guys understood.

Even managing a blog/forum is a big headache, they're having filehost.

Last edited:
when u can add mixed plan

Hey there,

Mixed plan do you mean PPD+PPS?
if it is, we may not consider to do PPS plan in short term, try to stick to PPD to grow it bigger first.
Kindly add support Skype:Alexwarrior001 if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Alex

what!? Sounds note good, are you using not common email hostings?
kindly give us your account ID and let me fix it asap~
or add Skype account Alexwarrior001 for fast communication.

gonna PM you

edit: No reply... doesn't instill much confidence in the service...

Hi anurr,

Already activate your account yesterday, and just PM you on this, kindly check.
Thanks for your interest and consideration in us.

Regards,
Alex

Check my PM and skype

Hi,

Kindly check your pm and it's done in Fileinz.com,
you can login to fileinz.com to see how, enjoy uploading with us.

Regards,
Alex

solved ,. thanks alex :D

Hi,

I should thank you guys for all the understanding and consideration in fileinz.com, we promise will get better and better,
enjoy uploading!!

Regards,
Alex

Your IP is banned
Lord your system has an error
It has many complaints about the same
I will not continue to use their service
Being so unstable untrusted
No one to trust you with so many complaints
Not worth using their service to be banned
Good luck and goodbye

Hi porzana,

Already PM you,Now the bugs is fixed in fileinz.com, kindly login and check the progress from other users in this thread.
we feel deeply sorry for what happened for the last few days, promise for IP banned issue will not happen again in future.

Regards,
Alex

ip unbanned.
thanks for your support buddy, hope more users like fileinz, sleek design :)

Offtopic:
guys please patient, as this host is new, as they need little more time for them to stabilize in server and management, hope you all guys understood.

Even managing a blog/forum is a big headache, they're having filehost.

Hi,

Thank you very much for your understanding, and your touching words that means a lot to me,
We promise we will get better and better, and give your traffic a better place for file downloading.

Regards,
Alex

Hey all,

All payment by today is paid out, kindly check,
Happy uploading!!!

Regards,
Alex

Last edited:
Thanks for confirming my registration, but now I have problem with not getting e-mail for forgotten pass.

Can you give me temporary one so I can check the site out?

Also, can't find it on the OT... how many downloads per one IP are counted?

Thanks!

Thanks for confirming my registration, but now I have problem with not getting e-mail for forgotten pass.

Can you give me temporary one so I can check the site out?

Also, can't find it on the OT... how many downloads per one IP are counted?

Thanks!

hi,

check out your temporary password in PM.
we count same ip download to max 10 times/last 24 hours.

Regards,
Alex

Good file host and support, but you need to fix asap the issue with the generating links, because for many hours my users cannot download, thanks.

When you will fix it ??? many days with the same problem, if you don't fix it i cannot continue using your file host.

Last edited:
Filehost earn from google adsense?
Premium members must type captcha and can not paste into IDM.
Must visit one link on browser and type captcha dow download sing file
Is it joke?

People post your links, once got enough the links, you close all account and earn google adsense with our dead link?
New UploadSat.com come back?

In the past, all filehosts with google adsense closed in short time: uploadsat, anysend... and what you received? All link on your site dead and they continue earn google adsense from your dead links

Carefully if you use for your own site

Last edited:
Is it joke?

People post your links, once got enough the links, you close all account and earn google adsense with our dead link?

In the past, all filehosts with google adsense closed in short time: uploadsat, anysend... and what you received? All link on your site dead and they continue earn google adsense from your dead links

Thanks, good to know.

Good file host and support, but you need to fix asap the issue with the generating links, because for many hours my users cannot download, thanks.

When you will fix it ??? many days with the same problem, if you don't fix it i cannot continue using your file host.

Hi,

I am still doing testing on this one and looks like there is no quick fix in short while, but I will try to buy one new file server to see if that would help you in this case.
We definitely hope you won't leave us in this case, man, and we will try harder to make it better.

Regards,
Alex

Count 1 download per IP every 24hrs is too low.

Hey there,

Welcome here, nice headshot by the way, hah
We do count up to 10 - 20 times for same IP download per 24 hours, depends on your traffic IP.
Will PM some detail on this one and hope you will try our service and you will love it!

Regards,
Alex

Why not counted many downloads?
$0.0000 - ???

Hey there,

The site is running great at this moment, don't have any bug reported.
kindly give us your account id and we will check it for you.
Also can you give us your strategy on how you promote your links would be much easier for us to
analyze the problem. If it's our mistake, we will refund you immediately.
Happy uploading!!

Regards,
Alex

waiting for my payment

Hi docto99,

Thanks for your notice,
Till this post now, all payment request is paid, kindly check your Paypal.

Regards,
Alex

Last edited:
Warning: Carefully with filehosts without premium plan and owner only earn from Google Adsense
Google Adsense may get banned any time and filehost will be dead.
If you don't want one bad day all download links on your site are dead
Remember Anysend and UploadSat...

Is it joke?

Hi seekvn,

Thank you very much for your feedback in fileinz.com, I really appreciate that can have this opportunity to reply some of these points for you guys in WJ which hope everyone can see it.

1. People post your links, once got enough the links, you close all account and earn google adsense with our dead link? New UploadSat.com come back?
Fileinz.com:We really hope that you won't spread this kind of emotional words in Fileinz.com thread and also in WJ. There is always 2 kind of people, good guys and bad guys. We feel sorry if you had such bad experience with UploadSat.com before or other sites, but we guarantee you and all other uploaders that this won't happened in Fileinz.com.
1) It is easy to close all your account and earn from the dead links, but isn't it better that can have the same amount of earning, keep the site uploader's earning and keep a good service that can help other downloaders? For us, we choose the second way.
2) From the continually trust, you guys can upload more and we can earn more in the ads income, wouldn't that be better?
) We do have experience in this industry for a long time, and we know the bad way of running it is running more and more site. And for us we really hope Fileinz.com can be popular and every uploader is using us, so we won't ruin it by building more and more site to attract different uploaders, we will run it to build more trust and we believe you guys will upload more if you trust us.

2. "Filehost earn from google adsense?"
YES, from this point we will stick to google adsense earning only.

3. "Premium members must type captcha and can not paste into IDM."
YES, Currently we will stick to PPD program, we will try other programs like PPS only if it's growing big and stable enough, So in this way we don't charge any for premium services, it's all free for all uploaders at this point. if uploaders need bigger space or premium service, can just add support Skype:alexwarrior001 or PM in Wj to apply.
Again, the only reason we keep the captcha is to protect our system from scamming.

4. "In the past, all filehosts with google adsense closed in short time: uploadsat, anysend... and what you received? All link on your site dead and they continue earn google adsense from your dead links"
After all these explanation, we hope you can understand us and know how we do in fileinz.com. there are lots of feedbacks from other uploaders in fileinz.com, you can check it out. We will not do things in the bad ways, and payments fast! hope you can try our service and give it a bit more time.

At last, running a site is not easy, need more time and more trust in each other, hope you understand all and these reply can help you well,
also if you need any other support, kindly add our official Skype:alexwarrior001.

Regards,
Alex

Warning: Carefully with filehosts without premium plan and owner only earn from Google Adsense
Google Adsense may get banned any time and filehost will be dead.
If you don't want one bad day all download links on your site are dead
Remember Anysend and UploadSat...

Hey,

Just applied you, kindly check it out.
This is a good point of yours, we do have some back up plans for it if get banned from google.
In this case there is still some good site that run it all the way to earn from adsense, didn't it?
The way we try is good respond to google, quick fix when DMCA and Copyright reported, we do it daily.

Regards,
Alex

Hey all,

Payments request is all paid by now, kindly check and happy uploading!!

Regards,
Alex

Is it joke?

Thanks, good to know.

Hey there,

Thanks for your reply on this one, kindly refer to the reply above,
if have more concern or other questions, add Skype:alexwarrior001 for better communication.

Regards,
Alex

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back