Fileinz.com - Daily payment PPD up to $5/1000 downloads, no limit speed, support WMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

As described in the email that send to you, web server will be underdoing a brief maintenance period between the hours of 3-4AM EST on July 17th 2014.
servers will be inaccessible for a short period during this maintenance window. And will be back once it's finished.

Regards,
Alex

website offline - error 552 connnection timed out

Hi,

Sever is doing maintainance at this moment, will be back in an hour max.

Regards,
Alex

Hey all,

Service all back. happy uploading!!

Regards,
Alex

Last edited:
Thanks for the fast payment yesterday.
For the other upload guys trying out fileinz should give more feed back, at least once a week.
And hey anurr, don't know about u what happened, we can see your downloader's ip from the screenshot which already downloaded 10 times, explained all, that is what I can see and learn.
My download ip is all us and Eastern Europe, nothing shaving happened at all, payment fast and support great, even always teach me how to get traffic.
That is just my opinion, I will be in fileinz for a long time.

thank you alex

Thanks for the fast payment yesterday.
For the other upload guys trying out fileinz should give more feed back, at least once a week.
And hey anurr, don't know about u what happened, we can see your downloader's ip from the screenshot which already downloaded 10 times, explained all, that is what I can see and learn.
My download ip is all us and Eastern Europe, nothing shaving happened at all, payment fast and support great, even always teach me how to get traffic.
That is just my opinion, I will be in fileinz for a long time.

thank you alex

Hi

Thank you for your feed back and support here, Jimmy!
And this is all I need from you guys, and truly trust from you guys needs time, also there are still some small bug that need to fix in the site which I will try my best to fix.

Regards,
Alex

Hi all,

Payments by today paid out just now, kindly check,
enjoy uploading!!!

Regards,
Alex

Last edited:
There's nothing to "understand".

Alex claims that when a user downloads Fileinz files from two different uploaders at the same time the earnings of both are cut.

Let's make it simple.

User A downloads 10 files from Uploader A. Then, concurrently, he downloads 10 files from Uploader B.

This results in both uploaders seeing in their Report 5 counted uploads (say, 5 x 0.005) and 5 not (0.000). (Why so? Because evidently 10 downloads per IP isn't uploader-specific, but, lack of better phrase, hosting site-specific.)

Nothing like that ever happens elsewhere, but I'm done wasting time writing these posts. There is obvious language barrier issue, as well.

Edit: here we go again... new content, first downloads of the day, and what we see... with just 5 downloads so that your prior explanations don't make a slick of sense any longer...
Are we still saying that GB isn't just misplaced to give earnings that aren't Tier 1 as advertised?! Anyways, very forward-thinking to have GB (United Kingdom) in Tier 4, for all intents and purposes :rofl:

Last edited:
Hey guys,

last 3 days have to go for some emergency trip in some country side, wifi all not stable.
Now it's back, payment for all will be paid in the next batch.

Regards,
Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back