Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
no news good news :)

well contact them 4 days ago and got a reply few hrs later...... still searching for alternative methods might be bank transfer 1 solution we will l see. Too early to predict anything but on the other hand they will stay more or less (not run away for sure) for the reasons explained. They are from 2006. Hope only not to take several months to solve.

no news good news :)

well contact them 4 days ago and got a reply few hrs later...... still searching for alternative methods might be bank transfer 1 solution we will l see. Too early to predict anything but on the other hand they will stay more or less (not run away for sure) for the reasons explained. They are from 2006. Hope only not to take several months to solve.
Bank transfer? it's any filehost that use to payout with bank transfer?
I guess are big comissions there..

Last edited:
If it's through bank transfer which seems to me the most reliable/realisable payment for the moment they'll take the commission in charge, and probably will require uploader to have a certain amount to request payment through bank transfer ! imo it's better than nothing !

Remote uploading from filefactory to uploaded.to is not working at Uploaded.to site.Anybody have idea how to fix that.Currently at uplaoded.to during remote upload of filefactory links it asks for some proxy settings.Please anbody does know anything about it ?

"We are working to implement alternative payout methods and may be able to payout via PayPal once funds are released. In the meantime you can [create Premium vouchers] to upgrade or extend your account, or to give to family or friends."

umm then why is it $79 for a year to convert my earnings, but you can buy a year with a credit card for $39?

Not like we can really sell vouchers at that price to our friends when they can get it directly from FF cheaper.

They should reduce the cost of vouchers since they have this issue, it would be a good idea.

the same reward system. did not see a change.

ever would have if they want to pay. This work comes from bad odors.
Event which I understand is a known problem with paypal. Why do not take precautions.
so hard to add alternative payment options.

Lol... I love how everyone is just leaving hosts just because paypal pulled some shit on them. FileFactory has been one of the best and reliable hosts for a while now. They still are, actually. Just because they don't offer paypal to affiliates anymore, doesn't mean they suck and you should quit. I'm pretty sure they are trying really hard to bring back paypal as an option.

There is also reasons why Paypal is starting to target filehosts and etc.

Back