Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
20% is a joke, and recently RapidGator has reduced her PPS rate too. now im concerned about this is just the beginning of lowering PPS rates for all the hosts. If one of two big hosts follow FF's example, the rest of them will reduces rates as fast as an avalanche travel down a mountain.

im wondering now what other hosts will do...

20% is a joke, and recently RapidGator has reduced her PPS rate too. now im concerned about this is just the beginning of lowering PPS rates for all the hosts...

To be fair though, FF has always been 20% PPS. It's a shame that they removed PPD though.

I just hope the "password-protected" in their "new" Partner Program refers to the Password Protect feature in the latest file manager, which might be case.

Waking up this morning I couldn't help but LOL:

20% per sale and a minimum of $100 for payout request.

What on Earth have they been smoking at the FileFactory offices??? Is this some kind of late April's Fools???

Not only did they wait until the last day possible of payout request announcing "our PayPal has been limited". The limitation happened at least one week before last possible day of payout request as I noticed they removed PayPal as a payment option and introduced Avangate as a payment processor, and they wouldn't have removed PayPal willingly... trust me.

Regarding their new partner program: They should at least have set the amount per sale at around 50% pay and pay for re-bills as well!

It's a lot like (if not like!) Hotfile who also removed the PPD-system back in the days... but they didn't set a minimum payout request at $100, but reasonable $15. Sadly, this change resulted in Hotfile not being so hot anymore.

$100 is just... a joke.

In the very end, I think their new partner program may end up with lots and lots of users going elsewhere only to leave the FileFactory staff to partner each other. I know I will.

I am leaving the Factory when payment for recent affiliate program has been received and then deleting all of my Files, 'cause in the end, if there is no File, there won't be no Factory.
Time to move on.

Goodbye, FileFactory.

You dug your own grave.

Last edited:
It's the reality of the offer and the demand ! when the net was full with a bunch of FH we could dictate the rules, now there are 3 FH they chose the rules !

i just don't understand thier priority ! why changing templates and adding languages... and the most important to us : upload and payment issues are not resolved !!!

i don't wanna be selfish because i always request payment over 100$, but from what i know lot of uploaders do request 20$ per month ! so they wanted to reduce money request to gain time !

Si if they're reading this thread ! FF Team we don't care about templates, design, languages.... fix the upload and payment ISSUES.

Edit : the language seems to be not working well : French in my case

Télécharger les Paramètres Sécurité confirmée Dernières mises Ã.....

• All Partners must abide by our Terms of Service, Acceptable Use Policy, Privacy Policy, Fair Use Policy and Child Exploitation Policy. Failure to do so may result in temporary suspension or permanent termination of your account.
  • We pay you 20% of the value of each Premium account sold as a result of your downloads or referring link from your site.
  • The following files do not qualify: Files smaller than 5MB and password protected files.
  • You must select a payment method in your account in order to be paid. You can lodge a payment request at any time if your balance exceeds $100. Amounts due to affiliates for any calendar month are paid 15 days after the end of the month. Both free and Premium members can receive payouts.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

rofl payout at 100$
400MB filesize for registered users what a joke!

they lower the filesize for free users to 400mb (bad decision) and increased HIGHER the payout to 100 (to $100 ??? JOKE) for non paying all the remaining ones. PPD also got removed.

goodbye FF

for the friend asked pw protect.files do not count (see red bold)

It makes sense what they did though...

Paypal limited -> money frozen. The high payment threshold ($100) and PPS help them to alleviate the situation.

@broadcast
I know what you're saying but there is password protection in the new file manager, so I am hoping against hope that this is the case.

zoomg: I don't think it makes damn sense what they did.

If FileFactory had been following the news about how it went with other filehost's PayPal accounts, they would've noticed that since beginning of July, more and more accounts were limited. This means they could have been prepared and also had time to withdraw their money from PayPal and place it somewhere else to pay their affiliates.

Now, we, their affiliates (or... now previous affiliates) have to pay for their laziness and lack of noticing what goes on around them.

Raising the minimum payout to $100 is just to LOL at... I mean, they must really have trust in their "partners", who they think will go and sell their premium plans at a lousy 20% rate per sale while other companies offer much more AND for rebills as well.

For me, FileFactory seem to be too greedy or just too naive. Maybe both. Too bad I discovered it too late, though.

Last edited:
@UnimatrixZero

or its just an excuse for them not to pay. im sure they were enough smart to withdraw money from PayPal in time. they were pretty much the last host that Paypal suspended. they think we are all too stupid to see their lies :)

anyways i bought a free-month premium a week ago from balance, so i wont delete anything until my premium expires. i give them 3 months to come back with a better plan. If they dont, i delete my account too. Until then i upload to another host.

why you say 400mb size limit for free ?
you means like upload ? or dl ?
i understood dl limit is 500mb for free , that is right?
and i believe they made 100 $ payment to resolve upload issue . they wont take new server like always said. 100 $ will make run away lot no prolific uploader, and they keep only big uploader = upload issue resolved + save lot money

Well, if it's any consolation, RU seems much better today

Filehosting 101: "How to solve server overload issue without adding new server"

Last edited:
Back