Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
Actually a few months ago it was quite popular, almost everyone used it.. not all due to the fact of their continues problems. but in regards to their issues now, they most definitely dug their own grave on this one.

FileFactory should rather bring its users a new payout option instead of playing around with useless download statistics. I mean, how hard can it be? They were quick enough to implement payment processor Avangate when (or before) their PayPal got limited, so that people could continue to buy their premium plans, but I guess we are just their "affiliates", "partners" or whatever you'd like to call it, and that we can wait.

Yes, I'd rather they work on payment option than introduce those fancy statistics and a half-broken file manager that is less transparent/user-friendly than the previous two.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

2012080710.png

Back