Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
presently no good paying host is there. so its better either to stop uploading or use some free hosts which do not limit downloads. another option is to go back to torrent scene..

1. The following files do not qualify: Files smaller than 5MB and password protected files.
are they going to banned people

I guess they are much smarter than banning people for password protected files.

If someone buys a premium from your password protected file, you just dont get the 20% after it. FF will take 100% :) And lots of affililate even wont know whats happening, if they dont read each line of partner program...

+1 same here

and wtf means that

1. The following files do not qualify: Files smaller than 5MB and password protected files.
are they going to banned people

1. You must select a payment method in your account in order to be paid. You can lodge a payment request at any time if your balance exceeds $100. Amounts due to affiliates for any calendar month are paid 15 days after the end of the month. Both free and Premium members can receive payout.
and where you can set payment method .
there is nothing :facepalm:

i think the password protected files are refer to their new function where the user can only download your file by key in the password that you had set. Not the password of the zip file?

yes also there is no option to see from which file premium originated. they now have bunch of excuses for payment denial and banning of accounts.

i guess this is where all the filehosts go soon:

1.) no PPD at all
2.) no password protected files
3.) since RAR files will be easily unrar and checked, mass of deletion coming
4.) sooner or later filehosts wont pay after files get deleted (decreasing payment), some hosts already apply this rule!
5.) payouts only monthly
6.) very reduced features for free account holders
7.) u have to collect 9999999999 dollars to get paid, lol

etc

and finally when u reach the limit and request payout, u will get banned for many DMCAs or just because the sun doesnt shine that day, whatever... :D

everyone must boycott filefactory for introducing such greedy rules. only 20% sales with no rebills and no ppd earnings shows how much they care about loyal affiliates who work day and night for them.

well another one bites the dust if i dont find another ppd file host that the end of me uploading only was making 20 $ a month just enough to pay for server but now looks like its all going bad :( i think ff will loose nearly all there uploaders now

damn...i just using FF not even 1 month!!!and still have balance 20$ now they change the fuc*king rules!!!
1. cloudnxt = about 9$
2. Lumfile= 14$
3. Rushare= 11Euro
4. zooupload= 7$
5. filesega= 5$
wkwwkwk i think i should stick with Netload and RG

damn...i just using FF not even 1 month!!!and still have balance 20$ now they change the fuc*king rules!!!
1. cloudnxt = about 9$
2. Lumfile= 14$
3. Rushare= 11Euro
4. zooupload= 7$
5. filesega= 5$
wkwwkwk i think i should stick with Netload and RG

same situation as you, just joined FF almost 1 month...
then this sad case happened.. :facepalm:

netload and RG pays? via paypal?
saw a lot of people complaining...

i don't care people complaing dude...as long i get paid. they late paid for 1-3 days it's normal i think...in here u can see people so aggresive about it hahahaha.

• All Partners must abide by our Terms of Service, Acceptable Use Policy, Privacy Policy, Fair Use Policy and Child Exploitation Policy. Failure to do so may result in temporary suspension or permanent termination of your account.
  • We pay you 20% of the value of each Premium account sold as a result of your downloads or referring link from your site.
  • The following files do not qualify: Files smaller than 5MB and password protected files.
  • You must select a payment method in your account in order to be paid. You can lodge a payment request at any time if your balance exceeds $100. Amounts due to affiliates for any calendar month are paid 15 days after the end of the month. Both free and Premium members can receive payouts.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

rofl payout at 100$
400MB filesize for registered users what a joke!

Back