Extabit.com File Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
03427478033346295798.jpg

only having 6.50 in total but in reports showing 12.99 why not showing same amount in main balance ?

50% :))

@Jennifer Gallagher
@Extabit_Denis
@Extabit

I had AP id for payment option when i joined in affiliate program.
But Currently in my account there is no payment option after you removed AP.
will sales are counting in my affiliate account ?

As my experience says, other filehosts are counting sales or download if join in affiliate for just one time, it doesn't matter the payment account is deleted or not...

But today no sales yet after removed AP id from my Affiliate...
Please confirm about this matter ?

will i get sales now if i don't add payment account in my affiliate account.
i have already some $$ in my account.

Still i don't get reply from anyone of you about this matter. Please Reply ASAP.

Regards

@Jennifer Gallagher
@Extabit_Denis
@Extabit

I think there is a problem in your database.
I got 13 download from only today's uploaded 40 files.
But its showing only 4 downloads on stats page.
My account set up for free users only 400 MB.
39 files need to premium account for download. 1 file is under 400MB.
I can't believe!!! 13 download but no sales??? and counted only 4 download???X-(X-(X-(

So now we can say that you are not giving accurate money for PPD as well as PPS...:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Anything you can explain.
We are waiting for your reply.

extam.png

exta1.png

exta2.png

Please check this everybody. What is happening with us...

Where is my Answer ? Extabit replying to others question. But not mine? what is the problem ? I show prove ... So this is the problem... i think so ...

Hello, please how much the minimum Payout ? (first payout)

7. The first payout is done once you get the minimal amount of 50$, the minimal payout for the next payments is 15$.

is this point applied until now ?

@Muawia: Yes it is applied until now. So you need to earn at least $50 to get the first payout and then $15 for your succeeding payout.

Just notice that extabit has a copy file function. If I got a sale from that copied file (the copied file in my filemanager), do I get the full 50% of the sale generated from it? I think I read in one filehost that there's a percentage for the original uploader of the file. Cant recall which filehost is it.

they will pay this friday on Paypal and WMZ

Many of us will receive First payout after waiting of 3 weeks (because of random issues). Lets hope that we will receive money without any problem on PP and WMZ

Where is my Answer ? Extabit replying to others question. But not mine? what is the problem ? I show prove ... So this is the problem... i think so ...

Ready carefully!
http://www.wjunction.com/1416995-post3592.htm

no sales for two days WTF!

also i can't change my plan!

Adsz-3.png

fixed

Hero of war -to find you answer, just read this topic and my previous messages!
your question already replyed.
And please - don't use BIG LETTERS AND RED FONT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back