Extabit.com File Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OPEN AFFILIATE PROGRAM FOR NEW USERS.
HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THREE WEEKS AND ALWAYS GETTING THE SAME ANSWER
"We'll try top open the program asap".

Do not oppress free downloaders.

I have tons of complaints saying that nothing loads on a page when clicking free download.

I have tons of complaints saying that nothing loads on a page when clicking free download.

Ive been saying this for weeks and sent PMs/Emails and its never improved... in fact it seems to be getting worse!

Its not worth sending "a link" as its everylink/download its not just the odd download link.

Some of the many comments from my blog today from free downloaders:

"how come the link doesnt work…i got to the ‘i dont have money’ part and then it does nothing?
admin….any chances of the link working? thanks"

"Nothing but broken downloads from extabit. Any chance for this one on a different host?"

" I’d advise steering away from it until someone else can confirm it’s working. I’ve tried twice and it gives a 500 bad gateway error – THEN LOCKS ME OUT OF ANY DOWNLOADS FOR AN HOUR from extabit.
So please take care, everybody…"

"this extabit waiting for free download thing is bullshit, i waited patiently for it to count down and when it said one minute to go it rolled over neatly into saying an hour til the next download without giving me any way to download the file, please please please find a different host, Admin"

Denis, what happen with my stats?

88caaec602.jpg

9fad723157.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back