Edoc.com - up to 10€/1000 downloads[japan A] + 25% sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's still not fixed yet in my place :(
and the counter seems to stopped working :facepalm:

i hope they fix it soon

Last edited:
BTW guys,

Anybody knows how their referral program works ?
I mean, I have 14 referrels whereas I never shared any referral link but I don't earn anything from them. Anybody knows how it works and how I am supposted to earn money from thse afilliate people please ?
thank you

i think they referral are different from the others... so if your referrels earn money from uploading, you'll get you're share...

or at least that's what i thought

i think they referral are different from the others... so if your referrels earn money from uploading, you'll get you're share...

or at least that's what i thought

Maybe ... But it's surprising me 'cause I never shared any referral link. How did they get it ? o_O
But it doesn't matter, seems these referrals are in hibernation, I have got 0 euros from them lol.
Thank you for help mate :)

they don't have to found/know your referral link... just by becoming a member when they downloading your files are counted as one!

I see... That might explain why I earned something even though I haven't shared my links publicly yet. ^_^

But wait, they download our files? :O For what reason?

Last edited:
I see... That might explain why I earned something even though I haven't shared my links publicly yet. ^_^

But wait, they download our files? :O For what reason?

if you share them it's normal they download your files man lol,
For exemple, if you're sharing the ultimate Hollywood movie, it's perfectly normal a lot of users gonna dl it and somes gonna pass by your shared link to create an account and be your affiliate as explained animaksiat before.
Anyway, that could be a good way to improve our earnings, or at least if we are lucky and be selected by affiliate ready to share files and earn. if not, the affiliate balance should blocked to 0.00 (like mine XD)

I got the same problem too but you can upload without problem with zoomuploader. the other thing like said Shahrukh...they don't account clearly downloads anymore.
For 2 days now, all my new uploaded files shows 0 downloads but the amount of the older ones is increasing and my payment balance too.
Too strange, hope just there are facing some bugs and that everything will be okay.

Servers seems to be okay now and amount for downloads is back too including the previous downloaded files which were not showed.
They are facing problems but fortunatelly they always fixe them.

You pay very very little. i started months with you and earn € 70 per month with 22,000 downloads & 3 premiums sold. I am from Spain. or you change your group or find another server. sorry my english.

You pay very very little. i started months with you and earn € 70 per month with 22,000 downloads & 3 premiums sold. I am from Spain. or you change your group or find another server. sorry my english.

you should've read the rate first before signing... what you're saying are just a rambling because edoc didn't pay you enough from what you've expected! you should've realized it before you upload it to them... :facepalm:

i know already that they're paying low, but... so what?

70 € dude and you're not happy ? Affiliate program is just a way for us, uploaders, to get some pocket money, not to be millionaires. Fortunatelly they pay with euro devise so you don't lost any difference at the opposite of sites which pay with dollard devise ( they represent almost 95% of file hosts). If you win 70 dollards, it's just something about 45-50 € and 50 euros in France like in Spain is just a crappy amount that you can wast on 24h buying a jacket in Springfield.
So enjoy you money and their services as long as they are available.

PS: one more thing, selling 3 premium doesn't means you gonna win hundreds euros. The rate depends of the premium account type the guy bought and price he gave to pay it. After you receive 25% so that could vary 1€, 3 € more or maybe less.

ummm depends of what you mean with tonight ^^
I don't know from what country you are, I am from france and " my tonight" was 15 hours ago now.
During the last hours I didn't get any problem with the page, I uploaded various things but maybe it ocoured during a rate of time when I was out. Anyway now, the site works perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back