Edoc.com - up to 10€/1000 downloads[japan A] + 25% sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I make my ask to paiement 16 may. And normaly i should be paid 4 june. But today date change from 4 june to 18 june but no receive my paiement :(
As is the weekend, I tell myself that this might be why nothing received. But joey86 to receive his payment (April 14) on a Saturday ...

And i ready send 2 mail (1 mid-may and other yesterday) but no answer.

Last edited:
I make my ask to paiement 16 may. And normaly i should be paid 4 june. But today date change from 4 june to 18 june but no receive my paiement :(
As is the weekend, I tell myself that this might be why nothing received. But joey86 to receive his payment (April 14) on a Saturday ...

And i ready send 2 mail (1 mid-may and other yesterday) but no answer.

dude, it's not even june 4th yet! last time i checked today is still june 3rd!
i also requested my payment on may 30th and it said going to be paid at 4th too

Yeah i know but now in my profile i can see :

Your pending payout: €29.40
Note:
Payments are sent twice a month.
If you request your payout now, you will be paid on: 18 June, 2012

Payments history - Date - Amount Status
2012-05-16 - €29.40 - PENDING

So look like my paiement will be 18 june and not tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

My bad, receive my paiement 2 minutes ago.

Yeah i know but now in my profile i can see :

So look like my paiement will be 18 june and not tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

My bad, receive my paiement 2 minutes ago.

lol! see... i told ya... you just have to be patient. i also requested an amount around of €50

Someone know What is the box "public" for a file? Because even if it is not checked people can download the file. So I do not see too what is it that the check or not.

Someone know What is the box "public" for a file? Because even if it is not checked people can download the file. So I do not see too what is it that the check or not.

"pub" that's written in there are not for "public" but for "published" which means people could browse your uploaded files that were published

^ june 18 is another date. i requested my payment because it's stated there that i'm going to received my money by June 4 X-(

true... my request was also stated that i'll be paid in june 4th... but who knows... shit could always happens :)

anyone got paid?
it's the 5th in here and no payment received.
i requested it on the 30th of May...hmm, lil bit disappointed :(

Last edited:
nope... i guess you need to request it around 1 week before payment day... even though they stated a payment at june 4th. but up until now, my payment are still pending and paypal account money are still the same

same for me...hmm, it displayed "If you request your payout now, you will be paid on: 4th June, 2012" on the 30th...anyway, the support is really bad, i asked them to update their remote-login-function but no answer (1 month ago)
weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back