Edoc.com - up to 10€/1000 downloads[japan A] + 25% sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm, i hope this wont happen all the time, i would consider changing the file host.
i was always satisfied with edoc, but this issues happened now twice + no official support or statement.

feels like some robot is running that file host :P

edoc is trying another strange system, you have to click on the share button to facebook or twitter before downloading or you'll have to wait minutes!

i hope they changed it again to like it was before! this kind of system would drive away people from downloading their links!

that sounds bad...didn't know that.
i agree, definitely drives ppl away from dling their files.

btw, soon they'll payout again: does someone remember how many hours before the due date you should request a payout in order to receive it asap? if i remember it right, i had to request it at least 48h before.

so this means that this month we shoul request a payout maximum on the 30th June in order to be still on time for the 2nd July payment, right?

they should rather open more upload slots for free users :(

edit: just requested a payout, here's the message that showed up

"Unfortunately, Paypal has blocked our account, without any notice. Due to this we had to suspend our affiliate program.
All the pending commissions will be paid as soon as Paypal will release our funds."

Last edited:
I am afraid they stopped the affiliate program. I have got more than 270 DLs today and my balance is still showing 0€ and there is not anymore "make money" section.
WTF ?

Yes, has been suspended bc PP closed their accounts...as soon as paypal will cooperate again they will payout all requested payouts...who knows if that's going to happen. well, we'll see.

I am sad, so sad. Paypal really screw blocking accounts. too many hosts closed their affiliation because of the same issue. They should use alertpay for less problems.

I think the fact that failure to pay is not the fault of paypal. There are many managers pay as AlertPay, MoneyBookers, bank transfer ... Paypal put the bad guy and, frankly, I DO NOT BELIEVE IT!

Software error:

XFileConfig.pm did not return a true value at index.cgi line 6.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at index.cgi line 6.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@edoc.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

for a few hours down

Did you notice? Now our pending payouts are in dollars and not in euro :facepalm:... Oh my god, what a liers...

*OK, they fixed now.

Last edited:
anybody has any info about Edoc's problem with PP ?

BTW, do you guys know another good file host paying in euros please ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back