Easy-Share.com - Up to 65% from all sales, now with Rebills!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a premium user. Now I see my files getting deleted with reason "Admin deleted" and some of those files have just been downloaded yesterday, therefore active files (but shouldnt matter since im a premium). Lulz.

No serious abuse... You mean a DMCA notice. Next time put that as a reason...

The same files were also deleted on my wupload accounts, reason = DMCA.

Next time make sure you make the reason clear.

2 algon

good tip, thank you

2 everyone

It should be interesting for everyone. Last week download limits for downloaders have been increased up to 120Gb per week. Over the past six months, we have received very few complaints regarding old limits (60Gb per week) and each case was successfully resolved.

So i assume, limits are not a problem for our downloaders, anyway, we`re ready to help eveyone.

If you were afraid to upload HD content - afraid no more.

--

I also want to remind, that we give premium status to any uploader, who earn more than $15 in last 30 days. This means, that active uploaders receive lifetime premium for free.

More positive changes are coming.

Go on and make easy money with easy-share!

120GB ? I think i just downloaded 60GB but my Premium suspended :( , 2 bluray isn't enough 120GB :(

My Premium: active again but when i click on my file for test, it's appear my premium suspend & can't download, please fix....

Last edited:
2 cachio

usually it takes 5-10 minutes for files to become available.

what is your ES login? (you can PM it to me)

i`ll take a look

'This file will be available soon.'

1,5 hours later and still files can not be downloaded.

...annoying service.

Same problem today... what's going on?
any rational explanation or yet again I have to wait 2 hours, until my files will be available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back