Easy-Share.com - Up to 65% from all sales, now with Rebills!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they pay ? Legit ?

i got money from them, seems normall

b90866494d63dd913aad9e05c3d5e460.png

I just noticed my account is sddenly premium.. WHat happen? Did I get a free one? Or did I accidentally click a button or somehting?

It must be the uploader reward :) Thanks.

Last edited:
We give free premium to all uploaders, who earn more than $15 during last 30 days.

Seems you get a free one.

Active uploaders have "lifetime" premium this way.

PM sent with answers to all questions.

bro i need good forums for easy-share

anybdy have`s ?

XXX contents

Please pm me these forums also.

I remoted files from sonic to easy-share... Downloaded fine and file appeared on my account. Then I tried to download just to see "file will be available soon"... What exactly was it downloading during the RU process if its not gonna be available?...

I hate that message especially when im competing to release it first.. Goddam.

Last edited:
2 algon:

usually, delay is 1-2 minutes. During rush hours, it can be up to 10 minutes. If you have this problem continiously - plz PM me all info with links to files and your login

2 Uploadin

we have such banners, they will be available very soon

Question:

In the file manger, how long before the "Downloads" counter updates?

Is there a download quota for premium?

OK thks.

Have an issue with my account, I just bought a premium and few hours later and now my premium status is suspended , why ??
I didnt even started to share any links, Im just remote uploading my filesonic links.

got an answer about why my premium is suspended:

Im only using easy share to RU , and there is a download limit of 60Gb for 7 days. Ru is considered as download, this is total crap, download traffic is very limited even for premium users.

If you want to use easy share to download or to RU go away , you would just waste your money !!!!!!!!!!!!

@ easy share : 60GB per week traffic is just a joke nowadays with all those HD movies and video games which easily reach 20GB per games

Son of a BITCH... I wish I woulda known this before I got suspended :facepalm: So if I transfer filesonic -> ES thats considered on the 60GB per week????????

Jesus christ man thats even worse than filefactory.

Hey Easy-Share I claim ignorance, can you let this one go????? Can you activate me again and reset my quota? Cmmon man I need it. Be a good Samaritan.

Waiting on answer ...

Last edited:
2 algon

yes, we have limits for downloading FROM easy-share. This prevents users from using services of collective downloading and results in more earnings of our uploaders.

i checked your statistic.

you were downloading files from ES to (probably) another file host and reached the limits.

2 3xupdate

Files will vanish automatically, usually in 24 hours.

Last edited:
2 algon

yes, we have limits for downloading FROM easy-share. This prevents users from using services of collective downloading and results in more earnings of our uploaders.

i checked your statistic.

you were downloading files from ES to (probably) another file host and reached the limits.

But downloads from your own account doesnt count. It only counts 1 ip premium download per 24 hours...

easyshare said:
We count unique downloads from single IP or premium account per 24 hours.

So to say its to protect you from earning more from uploaders doesnt make sense.

Is there a stats somewhere to know how much download bandwidth I've used????? THis info is important if you have 60GIG/week limits...

Can you also answer this:

In the file manager, how long before the "Downloads" counter updates?

uUaGO.jpg

Last edited:
Are we allowed to have multiple accounts here? As long as we dont refer each account?

Or maybe just add like another level to a premium account that has unlimited quota?

Easy-share you gotta be more flexible than this.

EDIT:

MORE QUESTIONS that need answering....

When does the download bandwidth quota COUNTER starts?

June1 12:00am -June7 12:00am?
June7 12:00am - June14 12:00am?
June14 12:00am - June21 12:00am?
June21 12:00am - June28 12:00am?
June28 12:00am - July4 12:00 am?

Above correct?

OR does it start every month and just resets on the first day of the following month regardless if its a complete 7 days?

OR does the counter starts as soon as I download something like:

I download on June4 12:35am (nothing before that). Does it start then until June10 12:35am?

If Easy-Share is gonna make a ridiculous quota like this you better explain this inside and out... the current 60GB/7days is VAGUE.

PLEASE EXPLAIN MORE

Last edited:
2 PerMaFrOsT

> Just can say LOL!

why are you so upset wiht the quota? It helps uploders earn more - since 10 users cant download with 1 premium - they have to buy premium for each other. This results in more income for pro-uploaders.

why are you so upset wiht the quota? It helps uploders earn more - since 10 users cant download with 1 premium - they have to buy premium for each other. This results in more income for pro-uploaders.
I know dude, the problem is that i only share BIG files (4 -> 45 GB) because i only work with HD releases, your limit is really good for those who download smaller movies like DvDRips and other low quality formats but not for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back