Easy-Share.com - Up to 65% from all sales, now with Rebills!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah me too, wasted money fora premium account with many limitations ( 60GB traffic for 7 days, what a scam joke)
And download-sales not accurate neither.

Everyone just dont waste your time with this host, there is plenty of better host.

> Payment rates low and download counts are not accurate.

how can it be? with lifetime rebills ES is one of the most profitable host for now

azazel696, sexsanctuary:
To get good download/sales ratio, you need to post a lot of fresh content, so that your users see that they buy premium not just for 1-2 files. And of cource post to good boards/sites with a quality traffic from US/EU.

Can you make Easy-Uploader available to upload files that are more then 200mb?

We are working on a new version of Easy-Uploader. Use FTP or Bulldozerproject for the time being.

Dear uploaders,

We have launched an improved 'Revenue Share' partnership program.

This programs allows you to earn from your sales and rebills. When user purchases Premium account through your link, you will earn up to 65% of that membership. When user is rebilled, you'll also receive 65% of rebill amount.

You can find detailed program rules here - http://easy-share.com/us/revenueshare.html

Every time a premium user prolongs the account you earn 65% again.

In average, our users rebill 5-6 times, which means that rebills generate most part of your income!

Please email our support to have your account moved to 'Revenue Share'.

Yesterday I uploaded a 953MB file that took me so long, when upload was over it said "File proccessed " and nothing else. No URLS or something, Now, over 24 hours then it said it i still dont see the file. any help?

Most probably it happened due to chargeback. PM me your account id to investigate.

And today again some sales dessapired,the hole last week they are present and today my earnings reduced without explaination or so.
And on my previously question never responded ?!?
try to make your job M8 and support us !

and now:
total: -32.416 USD
minus earnings!
WTF
total confused

Last edited:
My weekly stats are very telling.

FS - 2851 DL : $52.79
FO - 3992 DL : $69.33
ES - 3227 DL : $19.46 [?]

Time to replace ES on something else!

significantly poor earnings compared to other hosts I work with

but I will stick for a bit longer to see if this is temporary or something will be improved

i decide to give up Easy-share,like be Cashio to say
Cashio weekly stats are very telling.

FS - 2851 DL : $52.79
FO - 3992 DL : $69.33
ES - 3227 DL : $19.46 [?]

Time to replace ES on something else!

So i will choose FO and new filehosts WUpload~

Do you still give premium to active uploaders?

Yes. You are assigned a free (webmaster) premium automatically, if you make $15/month or more.

And today again some sales dessapired

This happens due to a chargeback request from one of your users.

significantly poor earnings compared to other hosts I work with but I will stick for a bit longer to see if this is temporary or something will be improved

Zenica, try to move to Revenue Share if you have enough quality traffic. ALL top uploaders work on RevShare.

When will the payment send?

Every week, on Mondays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back